PDA

View Full Version : Givi mounting brackets?

Spyder601
03-22-2015, 01:19 PM
I traded my 09 GS in on a 14 ST-S I kept the Givi hard bags that I had on it was wondering if anyone knows if you can buy just the mounting brackets that are required for ST since they are different. I have looked but can't seem to find anything.

Motorcycledave
03-22-2015, 04:02 PM
Contact GIVI dirrect...

I traded my 09 GS in on a 14 ST-S I kept the Givi hard bags that I had on it was wondering if anyone knows if you can buy just the mounting brackets that are required for ST since they are different. I have looked but can't seem to find anything.

billybovine
03-22-2015, 04:17 PM

I am assuming you have the Can-am Spyder Givi mounting system and not the Givi mounting system for Spyders. They are very different. According to the catalog the kit will fit on all ST and RS/GS models. So the mounts from your GS should fit on the ST. That is if you removed and kept all the parts. There are a lot of them.

If you just have a few pieces missing. You can buy them as replacement parts. Look them up on BRP's site, parts catalog under the ST Limited.

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=104079&stc=1

Spyder601
03-22-2015, 05:22 PM
Awesome this is what I was looking for. Thank you!!