Any news yet on the 2014 RT shock adjusters
Any time frame yet
Thanks Don

BajaRon
03-21-2015, 08:34 AM
Any news yet on the 2014 RT shock adjusters
Any time frame yet
Thanks Don

Yes, I have news but I don't like it. I have a very bad track record for time frames.

Here is the good news. The adjusters are all done. They have been done for some time.

The bad news. Anodizing. We have had very good luck with our current anodizer. But things change. We got the adjusters back over 2 weeks ago but the color was very bad. Not at all what we needed. We sent the adjusters back to get this corrected and not much has happened. I will probably pick them up myself and take them to another anodizer Monday. The anodizing process doesn't take long. Usually we get these turned around in 2-3 days. I am in a small town in East Tennessee and our current guy is local, which was a big plus. We'll have to travel a bit to get to another anodizer with a good reputation.

So, I am working on this and hopefully, we will have things ironed out soon.

Bob Denman
03-21-2015, 09:18 AM
Thanks for the update! :thumbup:
(Back to waiting... :bbq:)

BajaRon
03-21-2015, 09:31 AM
Thanks for the update! :thumbup:
(Back to waiting... :bbq:)

Seems that waiting is the only thing I'm doing well these days! Got another project on the burner but not going to even start it until I can get this one off the stove...

Chupaca
03-21-2015, 09:39 AM
you only have a one burner stove..?? :roflblack::roflblack: thanks for keeping us informed and hope the next guy comes through...:thumbup:

Bob Denman
03-21-2015, 09:44 AM
Beware the hunter with just one bullet :shocked:... he knows where the best spot is to put it! :2thumbs:

robmorg
03-21-2015, 03:58 PM
...thanks for keeping us informed and hope the next guy comes through...:thumbup:Me too. I got a new pair of shocks from BRP under warranty (there were some bad ones on the early 2013 RT's). I'm just waiting for Ron's anodizer to come though so I can put 'em on.

By the way, Ron, in is usual manner, was very helpful to me in leading me in a way that makes sense with regard to working out my suspension problem. :thumbup:

Tom in NM
03-21-2015, 04:49 PM
By the way, Ron, in is usual manner, was very helpful to me in leading me in a way that makes sense with regard to working out my suspension problem. :thumbup:

. . . . is over soon. Given all the trouble Ron is capable of getting into, he must be an expert at navigating suspensions, community service and being black-balled and in the dog house. You could not find a better source of help and experience.

Tom

robmorg
03-21-2015, 08:27 PM
Not sure where that came from. I asked his opinion, and he gave me an honest and helpful answer. I've been a customer before. I find his products and his customer service service to be top notch. If you have an issue with Ron Athon, take it up with him - hopefully in private. Don't try to put me in the middle of your issue. I like the guy.

garb55
03-21-2015, 09:00 PM
Thanks for the update Ron
I've always liked your products
And I am waiting for your email
Don

BajaRon
03-21-2015, 09:23 PM
Not sure where that came from. I asked his opinion, and he gave me an honest and helpful answer. I've been a customer before. I find his products and his customer service service to be top notch. If you have an issue with Ron Athon, take it up with him - hopefully in private. Don't try to put me in the middle of your issue. I like the guy.

If you're referring to 'Tom in NM' comment. It's all good. I think you may have read it wrong. A bit of 'Tongue in Cheek' there on his part. No harm done. I sometimes get the wrong flavor when I first read a comment. It happens to everyone.

i appreciate all the good comments. But frankly. I'm just another Spyderlover. Nothing special.... I help when I can just like all of you.:ohyea:

robmorg
03-21-2015, 09:31 PM
Ah, thanks for the explanation. Guess he got both of us. If Tom would have used the ;) icon, I wouldn't have jumped to the wrong conclusion.

I'm a little sensitive in that area, I guess, because I owned a small business. I used to get upset when people posted internet attacks about our services without due cause. (Mostly, as it turns out, it was our competitors, not our customers, who did that.) :sour:

Tom in NM
03-22-2015, 12:43 AM

It was just a joke. I am a BajaRon customer and have been kidding Ron for years. As I said, Ron is "the best" and has been for many years here.

Tom

Bob Denman
03-22-2015, 07:43 AM
Thanks for the update Ron
I've always liked your products
And I am waiting for your email
Don
:agree: ;)

robmorg
03-22-2015, 10:12 AM
It was just a joke. I am a BajaRon customer and have been kidding Ron for years. As I said, Ron is "the best" and has been for many years here.

Tom I should have guessed that. :opps: