PDA

View Full Version : Special reminder to all Spyderlovers

Cruzr Joe
03-20-2015, 06:59 PM
Please, :pray:, Please, for your own health and safety ...........................................

Carry your important meds in your pocket, not in your bike, spouses pocket or anywhere else, remember, your life is important to a lot of people, especially your loved ones. :thumbup:

Cruzr Joe

LEEB
03-20-2015, 07:03 PM
Please, :pray:, Please, for your own health and safety ...........................................

Carry your important meds in your pocket, not in your bike, spouses pocket or anywhere else, remember, your life is important to a lot of people, especially your loved ones. :thumbup:

Cruzr Joe

I think there most be a story here. What happened?

Chupaca
03-20-2015, 07:11 PM
My only med is asprin when I need it. Have some in the frunk (for which I carry two keys for) and readily available anywhere...I can understand if it is a med needed quickly and returning to the spyder fumbbling for keys may be a problem. So then those you carry with you...:lecturef_smilie:

Cruzr Joe
03-20-2015, 07:15 PM
I think there most be a story here. What happened?

Yes there is a story here but it is not mine to tell, maybe someone else will.

My only med is asprin when I need it. Have some in the frunk (for which I carry two keys for) and readily available anywhere...I can understand if it is a med needed quickly and returning to the spyder fumbbling for keys may be a problem. So then those you carry with you...:lecturef_smilie:

I promise, even in the spyder is not a safe place, Keep them on your person.

Cruzr Joe

MisterP
03-21-2015, 07:14 AM
Also keep a list of all medications you do take, even if you don't or can't carry them all with you.

Use a medical alert bracelet or necklace for any unique or critical life saving information, including cardiac issues, seizure disorders, implants, allergies, etc.

Medical alert bracelets or necklaces are not expensive, and I wear one that contains a USB memory stick containing my medical information.

Anyone can PM me if they want the name of the company I ordered mine from.

ARtraveler
03-21-2015, 01:41 PM
If this is about someone stealing meds from compartments in the :ani29:...then I have an idea.

Save one of your special prescription bottles. Fill them with a supply of laxative pills, or similar. Let them enjoy their newfound haul. :thumbup:

Cruzr Joe
03-21-2015, 01:45 PM
If this is about someone stealing meds from compartments in the :ani29:...then I have an idea.

Save one of your special prescription bottles. Fill them with a supply of laxative pills, or similar. Let them enjoy their newfound haul. :thumbup:

:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:, Never thought of that :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:, No this was a case of not being able to get to someones meds.

Cruzr Joe

Deanna777
03-21-2015, 01:59 PM
Also keep a list of all medications you do take, even if you don't or can't carry them all with you.

Use a medical alert bracelet or necklace for any unique or critical life saving information, including cardiac issues, seizure disorders, implants, allergies, etc.

Medical alert bracelets or necklaces are not expensive, and I wear one that contains a USB memory stick containing my medical information.

Anyone can PM me if they want the name of the company I ordered mine from.Good Idea
life is to short, enjoy everyday that you can because you never know . Deanna

vampyregirl
03-21-2015, 02:44 PM
Asthma inhaler ALWAYS within reach!!!

YIRYDE
03-21-2015, 06:49 PM
I would also let someone in your group (if you do a lot of group rides) know what to do and who to contact if you have medical issues that require immediate attention.

Grandpa Pete
03-21-2015, 07:11 PM
I carry my Nitro on the inside pocket of my jacket at all times when I'm riding:thumbup::thumbup:

sandeejs
03-21-2015, 07:11 PM
I keep the day supply in my pants pocket. As long as I manage to keep my pants on, my meds are with me.
~Sandee~

I promise, even in the spyder is not a safe place, Keep them on your person.
Cruzr Joe