PDA

View Full Version : A special note of thanks to a special group of SpyderLovers

piedmontrider
03-20-2015, 04:13 PM
To Cruzr Joe, Jerry, Sharon, Parrish, Sitrena, Louis and all of the other Spyder owners (and Slingshot owners) that gave assistance to me and my wife after we arrived at the Country Inns in Port Orange on Thursday, March 12-- a deep, heartfelt thanks from Suzie and I . We have arrived home to Virginia, I have been pronounced well (although I may be delayed in getting on the Spyder), and the Spyder has arrived home separately.
I know that I have missed naming several of our angels, and for that, I apologize. Your assistance has proven what I have said before-- we have a compassionate, helpful community of Spyderyders.

MisterP
03-20-2015, 05:49 PM
We arrived at the hotel just as the ambulance departed. We were gratified to see all the folks who kicked into high gear to help.

Glad ad to hear your recovery is underway. Stay well!

Cruzr Joe
03-20-2015, 05:58 PM
To Cruzr Joe, Jerry, Sharon, Parrish, Sitrena, Louis and all of the other Spyder owners (and Slingshot owners) that gave assistance to me and my wife after we arrived at the Country Inns in Port Orange on Thursday, March 12-- a deep, heartfelt thanks from Suzie and I . We have arrived home to Virginia, I have been pronounced well (although I may be delayed in getting on the Spyder), and the Spyder has arrived home separately.
I know that I have missed naming several of our angels, and for that, I apologize. Your assistance has proven what I have said before-- we have a compassionate, helpful community of Spyderyders.

Doug:

The good Lord was watching over you on that day, glad you made it home safely, please tell Suzie that we are very happy that all is well, we all are thankful that we could help in a small way. Thanks for the shout out and get well so you can attend more events. :thumbup:

Cruzr Joe

Purple Guy
03-20-2015, 06:32 PM
The Spyder community is second to none!
Get well soon!

Cruzr Joe
03-20-2015, 07:35 PM
Doug

Several people have asked me to pass on their wishes for a speedy recovery.

Cruzr joe

Chupaca
03-20-2015, 07:47 PM
I am glad they were all there to help out..heal up, hope your back out there soon...:thumbup:

piedmontrider
03-21-2015, 04:14 PM
Thanks, Cruzr, I feel all of their prayers!

Deanna777
03-21-2015, 05:22 PM
Get well soon!
Deanna

YIRYDE
03-21-2015, 06:33 PM
Doug,

i'm glad you made it home safely but most of all you are feeling better. The Angels were watching out for you because shortly after arriving safely at the hotel you got sick. You had friends from the Spyder and Slingshot community step in and offer you and Suzie immediate assistance. I know Suzie was very worried about you and it was my pleasure to assist you both in any way possible.

We will have to get together for lunch or dinner even it requires us to drive our cars. I will give you a call later and we can coordinate a date to get together.

You and Suzie Take Care,
Parrish

Cruzr Joe
03-21-2015, 07:36 PM
Doug,

i'm glad you made it home safely but most of all you are feeling better. The Angels were watching out for you because shortly after arriving safely at the hotel you got sick. You had friends from the Spyder and Slingshot community step in and offer you and Suzie immediate assistance. I know Suzie was very worried about you and it was my pleasure to assist you both in any way possible.

We will have to get together for lunch or dinner even it requires us to drive our cars. I will give you a call later and we can coordinate a date to get together.

You and Suzie Take Care,
Parrish

I hope you guys have a good dinner, Parrish you are one of the good guys :thumbup: and I know Doug and Suzie appreciate all that you done for them in Florida.

Cruzr Joe

Ivorspyder
03-21-2015, 09:27 PM
Doug glad you both made it home safely.Take care of yourself and keep in touch.
Ivor

Copperman
03-22-2015, 05:31 AM

Doug,

If it were going to happen, it couldn't have happened at a better time. Parked and off the bike. I'm just glad we were there and able to assist you and Suzie. It's nice to hear you're back home and doing well.

Jerry

Cruzr Joe
03-22-2015, 12:15 PM
Doug,

If it were going to happen, it couldn't have happened at a better time. Parked and off the bike. I'm just glad we were there and able to assist you and Suzie. It's nice to hear you're back home and doing well.

Jerry

:agree::agree::agree:

Cruzr Joe