PDA

View Full Version : Frist Day of Spring

PaSpyderRyder
03-20-2015, 10:41 AM
Happy First Day of Spring

Here in PA the temp got into the low 50's...... Today is the first day of spring and we are getting six inches of snow....... go figure

Sure wish the weatherman would look at the calendar. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Bob

bronzeflex42
03-20-2015, 10:47 AM
Great spring day here. A little wet from yesterday's rain, but temp will be in the upper 60's. Here in GA :clap:

cuznjohn
03-20-2015, 10:52 AM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=103975&stc=1

robmorg
03-20-2015, 10:53 AM

Here in PA the temp got into the low 50's...... Today is the first day of spring and we are getting six inches of snow....... go figure

Sure wish the weatherman would look at the calendar. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

BobYep!! I was just looking out the window thinking the very same thing. But it's not the weatherman's fault. I think it's Al Gore's fault. Somehow all this "global warming" has caused WAY too much cold weather and snow over these past two winters. :sour:

WilMo1775
03-20-2015, 10:53 AM
but i do have a solution move to Florida :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Deanna777
03-20-2015, 11:05 AM
Yep!! I was just looking out the window thinking the very same thing. But it's not the weatherman's fault. I think it's Al Gore's fault. Somehow all this "global warming" has caused WAY too much cold weather and snow over these past two winters. :sour::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::a gree::agree: I still have 2 feet of snow on the lawn, and the lakes, rivers still ice covered. :banghead: :gaah: Deanna P.S. Next month my spyder comes out of hibernation I hope if the weather cooperates.

Deanna777
03-20-2015, 11:10 AM
Spring here! Their is still a lot of snow here ( about 2 feet) Cloudy, 30's, but next week (last full week of March) the temp's are going to be in the 40's rain, HURRY UP snow go away. Deanna

Bob Denman
03-20-2015, 11:35 AM
:shocked: First Day of Spring...

...And it's snowing again! :gaah::cus::gaah::cus::banghead:
If I ever meet that Witch who calls herself "Mother Nature"... http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=103977&stc=1

cyclekid58
03-20-2015, 11:36 AM
Spring here! Their is still a lot of snow here ( about 2 feet) Cloudy, 30's, but next week (last full week of March) the temp's are going to be in the 40's rain, HURRY UP snow go away. Deanna

We have ridden at least once a month all winter long and usually several times a month in North Idaho/Eastern Washington including club rides. I'm sure our time will come for one of those "Will it never end" winters. Doesn't have to be in any big hurry though! Summer will get here eventually for you Deanna but until then, hang in there :2thumbs: Our :ani29: club is already planning the summer rides and activities and hope to have a great and long riding season :pray:!

oldguyinTX
03-20-2015, 11:40 AM
Snowing here now, expecting 5". :banghead::banghead:

2Paw
03-20-2015, 11:51 AM
but I am not going to complain, even though I would like to ride, we need the rain, some of our lakes are nearly dry and have grass growing where there should be fish.

Deanna777
03-20-2015, 12:07 PM
We have ridden at least once a month all winter long and usually several times a month in North Idaho/Eastern Washington including club rides. I'm sure our time will come for one of those "Will it never end" winters. Doesn't have to be in any big hurry though! Summer will get here eventually for you Deanna but until then, hang in there :2thumbs: Our :ani29: club is already planning the summer rides and activities and hope to have a great and long riding season :pray:! I will send you some of our snow :roflblack: Vermont is in one of those "Will it never end "Winters. yes I hope we do have a looooooooooooooooog summer. Last month it seemed very long month( snow, cold, snow, cold, snow, cold, snow, cold,) I have spyder fever!

By the way I got the Can-Am SpyderRT Sceptor Kit-Orange Reflective ( From WrapMySpyder.com) when I get the Reflective kit put on my spyder I will post a picture. Ride safe, and have fun Deanna

Bob Denman
03-20-2015, 12:08 PM
I can't wait to see that wrap on your bike! :2thumbs:

Deanna777
03-20-2015, 12:10 PM
but I am not going to complain, even though I would like to ride, we need the rain, some of our lakes are nearly dry and have grass growing where there should be fish.I will be glad to send you some of our snow to help out. :roflblack: Hopefully you get some rain soon. Deanna

Deanna777
03-20-2015, 12:16 PM
I can't wait to see that wrap on your bike! :2thumbs:Next month I will be putting the wrap on my :ani29:, I got the idea from someone on this site. This is kind a off topic, how much snow do you still have over there?

We still have way to much snow over here( still 2 feet of snow on lawn) they are still skiing over here, I think that the skiers will be skiing until the end of April:roflblack: Deanna

Bob Denman
03-20-2015, 12:20 PM
How much? It's still over knee-deep...

...Which is pretty good; it WAS over waist-deep during the peak of the nightmare! :shocked:

We've received 69" of snow this year...so far!
Last year; we ended up with 72":yikes:

...And in a normal Winter; we get about 40"

Global warming... :gaah:

Deanna777
03-20-2015, 12:31 PM

...Which is pretty good; it WAS over waist-deep during the peak of the nightmare! :shocked:

Global warming... :gaah:We have at least 2 feet of snow over here :yikes:, and our lakes, rivers are still frozen, but some of our rivers have some small open areas................:banghead: But some of our snow banks have shrunk.
We are still in the "When will winter ever end" mode.

Global Warming...... :banghead: :popcorn: Deanna

cuznjohn
03-20-2015, 12:34 PM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=103990&stc=1

ARtraveler
03-20-2015, 12:41 PM
Happy first day of Spring from the Great White North. We have blue skies and are going to hit mid 40's (above) for the next seven days according to the forecast.

This is the most topsy-turvy winter I have seen yet. We have set the record for the least amount of snow in our area. They are already talking about fire danger due to lack of moisture. Predicted is a warmer than usual Spring. Hoping the weather holds for the Alaksa visitors arriving in early July.

I am finally out and about on the nannercycle. It is starting to look a bit grungy from driving through the occasional puddle. Almost 300 miles in three days or so, just bopping around the area. I did find one road that I usually drive that was snow and ice covered--had to turn around and put that one on the shelf for a week or so. Temps during the rides have been 45 - 52 and the liner almost came out of the coat yesterday--but--I am going to wait a bit.

Hang in there, hoping that your riding times will come sooner rather than later. :thumbup:

2Paw
03-20-2015, 02:22 PM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=104002&stc=1

vided
03-20-2015, 02:32 PM
Oh goodie, the first day of spring and I'll be using the snowblower, woopie. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Highwayman2013
03-20-2015, 02:41 PM
80 degrees here today, no complaints. Headed out to Death Valley on Sunday.104003

Motorcycledave
03-20-2015, 03:54 PM
This is the view out of my office window right now..... Enjoy
Dave

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=104006&stc=1

Bob

Chupaca
03-20-2015, 08:02 PM

Global warming... :gaah:

Guess whose globes they should have been warming all along...?? :roflblack::roflblack:

Chupaca
03-20-2015, 08:06 PM
I don't talk weather anymore...:roflblack::roflblack: too painful for all those more than 10 miles away...:ohyea:

garb55
03-21-2015, 12:52 AM
Have not had winter here in the last 4 years
Most Californians don't realize how bad the water situation is getting

Deanna777
03-21-2015, 10:29 AM
Have not had winter here in the last 4 years
Most Californians don't realize how bad the water situation is gettingWe can send you some of our snow to help with the water situation!:roflblack: If you send us some of the warm weather to NE. Deanna

SPYDERGUY1
03-21-2015, 10:09 PM
Ya same thing here. Snowed thursday, friday, and snowing again, supposed to snow sunday as well. NO HOPE OF ANYTIME SOON getting the Spyder out. The Californai water situation from what I hear and have been reading is not good. Also the Idatarod in Alaska being moved is also not good. They say global warming. I call BULL****, Eastern coast keep getting hammered, when you see deer and dogs on garage roof's THAT'Z NOT GLOBAL warming, not to mention the polar ice caps being at an all time low... What is this world coming too ?

vided
03-26-2015, 02:26 PM
Saturday's forcast 1-3 of that WHITE FUNGUS. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::cus::cus:

Deanna777
03-26-2015, 03:19 PM
We are getting rain/cloudy today and in the 40's WOHOO! Rain into tonight, then cool down tomorrow ( in the 20's or 30's) :thumbup:

But the snow banks are shrinking, now we just have to watch the rivers, lakes and we still have a lot of snow left to get rid of. Deanna

Mazo EMS2
03-26-2015, 05:17 PM
High in the low 30's for tomorrow, then a warming trend coming up. The weather guessers are saying maybe 60's next week. For now, spring is on hold around here. :banghead: