PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Northwest Annual Spring Meet 'n' Eat, Saturday May 16th

wukka
03-15-2015, 05:56 PM
It is time again to kick off the ryding season with a group gathering and scenic ride.

When: Saturday, May 16
Time: 9:00 AM
Meeting Location: Clem's Enumclaw Powersports, 410 Roosevelt Avenue, Enumclaw, WA
Parking Brakes Off: 10:30AM

Ride will be through the foothills of the Cascades, ending our ride at Triple X Burgers and Shakes in Issaquah for lunch.

Please post if you plan to attend, or let me know if you have questions (jomion@gmail.com).

PatGund
03-16-2015, 02:09 PM
Sounds like fun to me. I think I'll be there

Riot
03-16-2015, 03:01 PM
Hi Joe..more than likely ill be there, but just like every other event planned way in advanced i wont know which side of the state ill be on till afew days b4 the ride. Troy

Showie
03-17-2015, 06:34 PM
Sounds like fun will try to make since there is no Heart of WA ride this year.

lwrydr
03-17-2015, 06:44 PM
I will be getting home from Spyderfest around the 12th or 13th and my read end will be sore by then so I think i will have to pass......have fun everyone.

joet82
03-18-2015, 01:21 PM
Will be at Straddleline that day riding/racing my other Can-Am.

murphybrown
03-18-2015, 02:12 PM
Returning from Spyderfest...timing and "stuff" will control if I attend. But right now have on my ryde calendar. Can you get this posted on FB?...know there were some westside gals that were hoping to get something going...also originating from Clem's....:clap::thumbup:

bluestratos
03-19-2015, 09:30 AM
I will be away the week of the 16th and back on the 24th so I will miss it. Should it be posponed for any reason let me know, I will miss not seeing all your smiling faces!

Good luck and safe ride to all.

Gator37
03-19-2015, 10:52 AM
Would love to attend and get to meet other Spyder riders. Am a total newbie on three wheelers.
Ken

murphybrown
03-19-2015, 11:45 AM
Would love to attend and get to meet other Spyder riders. Am a total newbie on three wheelers.
Ken

It is a great ryde over and wonderful bunch of folks...enjoy..:thumbup::yes:

spyderman051
03-21-2015, 11:30 AM
Sorry Joe would love to go this year but will be away on vacation that weekend otherwise I would be there havs a safe ride all.See you when we get back. But we are having A Ride this month in the Chehalis are should you hanker to venture out that way on the 28th. Ride safe and Ride Often. Spyderman051:bowdown::clap::f_spider:

Ironbutt
04-01-2015, 06:56 PM
It is time again to kick off the ryding season with a group gathering and scenic ride.

When: Saturday, May 16
Time: 9:00 AM
Meeting Location: Clem's Enumclaw Powersports, 410 Roosevelt Avenue, Enumclaw, WA
Parking Brakes Off: 10:30AM

Ride will be through the foothills of the Cascades, ending our ride at Triple X Burgers and Shakes in Issaquah for lunch.

Please post if you plan to attend, or let me know if you have questions (jomion@gmail.com).

Will be there ......

wukka
05-11-2015, 07:39 AM
[BUMP]

Just a few days now until the ryde, and all of the final arrangements have been made. I am really excited for this year's event, and hope we have a good turnout.

From this forum and Facebook, my unofficial count is about a dozen. If you are "sitting on the fence" I encourage you to mark your Saturday calendar - you won't be disappointed.

Thanks to everyone for what has become an annual Spyder tradition!

lil rabbit
05-14-2015, 07:22 PM
Joe,

Well I will not be able to make the ride this year, I was working on my Spyder and found a few teeth on my drive belt cracked and some are missing. So to play it safe I will be attending this years meet and greet. You guys have safe and good ride and I will miss not seeing everyone again and meeting some of the new Spyder riders.

Bruce

wukka
05-16-2015, 11:06 PM
Joe,

Well I will not be able to make the ride this year, I was working on my Spyder and found a few teeth on my drive belt cracked and some are missing. So to play it safe I will be attending this years meet and greet. You guys have safe and good ride and I will miss not seeing everyone again and meeting some of the new Spyder riders.

Bruce
Bruce, thanks for the update. Believe me, having experienced the delamination process first hand - you are doing the right thing. The weather wasn't the best for the ride today, but it was still a good time. Catch you at the next ride!