PDA

View Full Version : Spyders at Bike Week

MouthPiece
03-13-2015, 07:36 PM
I think I mentioned this same thing back during Biketoberfest, but I felt compelled to mention it this time as well. I have seen more spyders at Daytona for Bike Week than I ever have in years past. Addtionally, I've seen a whole lot more "trikes" as well. Seems that "three wheels" is becoming more and more popular.

Today, Friday, I'd venture to say that I saw somewhere in the nature of at least 100 spyders

Chris

hollylmh
03-13-2015, 07:48 PM
I think I mentioned this same thing back during Biketoberfest, but I felt compelled to mention it this time as well. I have seen more spyders at Daytona for Bike Week than I ever have in years past. Addtionally, I've seen a whole lot more "trikes" as well. Seems that "three wheels" is becoming more and more popular.

Today, Friday, I'd venture to say that I saw somewhere in the nature of at least 100 spyders

Chris
I agree, I saw more Spyders today than I ever have seen in one day. I also noted that more ladies were riding their own Spyders and other bikes as well. The only Spyder I did not see was -- MINE. But I did ride an F3 yesterday.

missouriboy
03-14-2015, 06:48 AM
I took a 53-myle ryde yesterday and saw two trikes out for a 2-up cruise, but no other Spyders. I waved at them and both responded with waves and smyles! :clap:

Deer Slayer
03-14-2015, 08:13 AM

Chris
May have something to do with age! :yikes:

Rockwall
03-14-2015, 07:41 PM
Cool feedback!:doorag:

flaggerphil
03-15-2015, 03:11 AM
Down here in Florida Spyders are becoming more and more popular. I still get asked about mine almost every time I go out.