PDA

View Full Version : Spyder GT - New Zealand - Saturday 11th April 2015

PistonBlown
03-12-2015, 05:00 AM
This a one day checkpoint motorcycle rally organised by the North Canterbury Spyder Riders.

It consists of 18 check points worth a total 40,000 points. The pass score has been set at 20,000 - which could be done in under 250km. If you did all the check points then this would be around 550km. However the idea is that you set yourself a challenge that suits you. You don't have to do every checkpoint and can plan your own route. You can travel with other riders or strike out on your own. The check points are designed to take you down roads you may not have travelled before.

See the web site for details of the check points, etc. and to start planning your route.
http://www.spydergt.nz

Chupaca
03-12-2015, 10:16 AM
ran many a car ralley and organized a few. Most were timed trials but this sounds like a really fun day. I did organize one with mailed instructions starting from each ones home all ending in the same place for a "Pachamanca" now thats good eats..and a nightmare to plan...thanks for the link..:2thumbs: hope all have a great time...as soon as I teach my spyder to run on water I will join up...:roflblack: