PDA

View Full Version : insturment panel keeps turning "Orange",

Justacruisin
03-11-2015, 12:58 PM
:dontknow: Had the fan motor replaced last week.:dontknow:

Chupaca
03-11-2015, 01:08 PM
from your avatar it looks like an ST. Why was the fan motor replaced and did you get a orange screen then..?? Start by getting the codes or indicator lights. From the codes (download app to phone or comp. spyder codes or my spyder) from that we can help. Orange screens are caused by many functions...:dontknow:

jcthorne
03-11-2015, 01:33 PM
The screen turns orange at night.....

billybovine
03-11-2015, 01:50 PM
The screen turns orange at night.....

or a dark garage.

napper39
03-11-2015, 01:56 PM
they all do at night same thing a dimming in your car ,thats for your night eye sight:thumbup:

Justacruisin
03-12-2015, 08:22 AM
Thanks to all. It turns Orange when I park it after a afternoon ride. Still daylight when im ridding. When I park it under the carport, no sun light. It thinks its night time. Panel turns "Orange".

On 3, lets all say, Dumb Ass.

Thanks for the help.

ARtraveler
03-12-2015, 02:36 PM
Thanks to all. It turns Orange when I park it after a afternoon ride. Still daylight when im ridding. When I park it under the carport, no sun light. It thinks its night time. Panel turns "Orange".

Thanks for the help.

Upside: That's the way they work and no problems. :yikes: :roflblack::roflblack:

SNOOPY
03-12-2015, 08:14 PM

Thanks for the help.

Sometimes you don't know til you ask, never a dumb question.

Bob Denman
03-16-2015, 01:26 PM
They used to use Blue as the nighttime display color
The switch to Orange has sometimes caused confusion, since it's also the "Oh CRAP!" color when things aren't going so well. :shocked: