PDA

View Full Version : F3 and weather

MidTNDawg
03-07-2015, 09:12 PM
Looks like our weather is finally going to be such I will get to take a F3 out this week. I have to say I am looking forward to the ride. I am sure it will be a fun ride. But I am doubtful I can give up my luxury comforts of my RT to be honest.

Dragonrider
03-07-2015, 11:54 PM
If the weather is at all iffy, be sure to tuck your pant legs into your boots...

Chupaca
03-07-2015, 11:58 PM
hope it all holds together and you can get that test ryde. Not everyone is a match but it's a fun ryde anyway...:2thumbs::ohyea:

Cruzr Joe
03-08-2015, 12:00 AM
The F-3 is sharp, fast, and some say comfortable. But after one ride i decided to stick with my RTS just for the extra comfort and storage. I can still exceed any speed limits with my RTS.

Cruzr Joe

ARtraveler
03-08-2015, 02:04 PM
The test ride will help to decide what is best for you.

I have grown accustomed to the Lazy Boy sofa aspects of the RT, so also will not be trading to an F3.

robmorg
03-08-2015, 02:27 PM
The test ride will help to decide what is best for you.

I have grown accustomed to the Lazy Boy sofa aspects of the RT, so also will not be trading to an F3. :agree: - especially when I am sitting on my Cruiser-R AirHawk cushion. :thumbup: I got to sit on one at the dealer's the other day, and am looking forward to a test ride once the snow melts, but I don't think I'm gonna be trading in my RT.