PDA

View Full Version : Metro East IL Spyder Ryders/ March 29TH Ryde

Schlic
03-01-2015, 05:54 PM
We have planned a ryde on Sunday, March 29TH going to the Hawthorne Inn restaurant in Labadie, MO. There will be two meeting points, one in Illinois and one in Missouri. The Illinois meeting point will be at the McDonald’s in Columbia, 300 Coumbia Center (Route 3). We will meet at 9:15, depart at 9:30 heading to the parking lot of St Louis Powersports, 956 S Highway Dr., Fenton, MO (outer service road on the south side of I-44) to meet up with the Missouri ryders at 10:00 AM. We want to depart by 10:30 at the very latest, which will get us to the restaurant around 11:30. Please make sure to have your gas tanks full. If everyone would please RSVP me thru this thread or by PM , yes or no, and I will call the restaurant about a week before the ryde and see if they will take a reservation for the group. :thumbup::clap::yes:

The ryde and lunch will take place on the 29th, good weather or bad, so feel free to ‘cage’ it if you don’t want to ryde your Spyder….

AS always, ALL ARE WELCOME!!! :clap::ohyea::ohyea::clap:

joebryanjr
03-01-2015, 06:35 PM
We have planned a ryde on Sunday, March 29TH going to the Hawthorne Inn restaurant in Labadie, MO. There will be two meeting points, one in Illinois and one in Missouri. The Illinois meeting point will be at the McDonald’s in Columbia, 300 Coumbia Center (Route 3). We will meet at 9:15, depart at 9:30 heading to the parking lot of St Louis Powersports, 956 S Highway Dr., Fenton, MO (outer service road on the south side of I-44) to meet up with the Missouri ryders at 10:00 AM. We want to depart by 10:30 at the very latest, which will get us to the restaurant around 11:30. Please make sure to have your gas tanks full. If everyone would please RSVP me thru this thread or by PM , yes or no, and I will call the restaurant about a week before the ryde and see if they will take a reservation for the group. :thumbup::clap::yes:

The ryde and lunch will take place on the 29th, good weather or bad, so feel free to ‘cage’ it if you don’t want to ryde your Spyder….

Count me in. I'll see you in Fenton.

Schlic
03-01-2015, 07:05 PM
It will be good to see you Joe. Are you going to Spyderfest this year? I'll be there Monday-Sunday.

joebryanjr
03-02-2015, 07:25 AM
It will be good to see you Joe. Are you going to Spyderfest this year? I'll be there Monday-Sunday.
I plan to be there Thursday - Sunday. Maybe travel down Wednesday evening.
Donn will come down Friday evening, I think.

SpyderLady
03-03-2015, 09:46 PM

Gee do you have the route figured out yet??:yikes:

Schlic
03-03-2015, 09:55 PM
Yep... Thanks for your help. :clap::clap:

SpyderLady
03-03-2015, 09:57 PM
Yep... Thanks for your help. :clap::clap:

Do you have a route for after the lunch??:hun:

cyclelover63
03-03-2015, 10:00 PM
Do you have a route for after the lunch??:hun:

Details,Details

Schlic
03-22-2015, 06:14 PM
Metro East IL Spyder Ryders planned ryde next Sunday, the 29TH to the Hawthorne Inn, Labadie, Mo for lunch. :bbq::bbq: Details at the top of this thread. Weather is looking good.:pray::pray: We are looking for a good turnout. Please RSVP thru this thread or by PM to me. More details on our group page. As always, ALL ARE WELCOME....:yes::clap::clap::yes::thumbup: