PDA

View Full Version : F3 Accessories Actually Delivered?

Slagiatt
02-26-2015, 09:27 PM
My F3 is due in February (yes, that's by this Saturday) but there's no evidence it will be here by then (even though the dealer says his computer still says February delivery). Regardless....the purpose of this thread is to find out when BRP accessories actually come in to dealers, since it appears all but the windshield are on backorder. :banghead:

So..my request is, for all of you who have ordered BRP accessories, would you please post when they actually get delivered to the dealers? I've ordered the following and would be interested to hear that someone actually has them: Driver's backrest - Auxiliary lights - Drivers Floorboards - Cross Country Saddle Bags - Heated Grips

Thanks in advance for spreading the word. :2thumbs:

one2doo
02-26-2015, 09:43 PM
Got the Blue Ridge windshield.

Retired 2012
02-26-2015, 10:18 PM
Wanted the blue ridge was told it was also on back order till March.

LV2RYDE
02-26-2015, 11:00 PM
Got the Blue Ridge windshield.

Last month got blue ridge, this month got: heated grip & auxiliary lights
Waiting for: saddle bags, footboard and backrest.

RPM
02-27-2015, 02:13 AM
Got the Blue Ridge windshield when I ordered the bike. Waiting on the Akrapovic silencer, passenger/driver backrests, axillary lights, floorboards and USB port. Told would come in March or April ???

dguisinger
03-01-2015, 05:02 PM
Got the Blue Ridge windshield when I ordered the bike. Waiting on the Akrapovic silencer, passenger/driver backrests, axillary lights, floorboards and USB port. Told would come in March or April ???

I've been told my heated grips and exhaust won't be there until June :(

I've got the backrests, aux lighting, usb port, exhaust and handle grips on order.

vondalyn
03-02-2015, 03:52 PM
The spoiler, GPS and the stripe came with my spyder and I was originally told ALL remaining accessories would be back-ordered until end of March/April, but then the aux lights came in while they were building my spyder, so they installed them.

I'm still waiting on heated grips, usb port, silencer, removable passenger backrest, saddlebags, urban rack and the stripe (they probably could get that now, but want to wait until they have the spyder back for all the other installs at the same time)