PDA

View Full Version : betrayed by me

pellcitypete
02-20-2015, 03:20 PM
Well I have to be the first to say I couldn't help myself. When our eyes first meet it was lus....love. I knew then that I had to have her. She has a sexy body sleek an trim. I felt guilty but didn't care. Could I really turn my back on LI'LL RED? YES I did I went an traded her in on a :opps::opps: Polaris slingshot. I have to say I hope who owns her next treats her as well as I did. She gave me 19,000 + miles of fun. But it was time for a change. I bought LI'LL RED because she was different an that's why I bought LI'LL BADA**. I hope I can still stop in from time to time to see what's happening It's been a while since I was on here. Life has had me busy but just want to say this is the best group I've been in. And thanks for all the help an advice :thumbup: Pete

Chupaca
02-20-2015, 03:25 PM
once your here your family. Your welcome all the time and your not the only one with a slingshot. Hope li'll bada gives you as much pleasure. Be safe out there and send along some pictures...:2thumbs:

ARtraveler
02-20-2015, 03:29 PM
:congrats: on your new Slingshot. Sorry to see that the RT will be going to a new home.

Your still family. :yes:

Dragonrider
02-20-2015, 04:01 PM
I gotta have both - neither does what the other does.. and my grandsons love to drive the SS on our local track. They'll be ready for the REAL road, in a year, when they are old enough. Problem is they both want a SS, and NOT a car.. I can just see them off the the Prom in an SS..

Did I mention that it rains here??

Cruzr Joe
02-20-2015, 04:02 PM
:congrats: on your new Slingshot. Sorry to see that the RT will be going to a new home.

Your still family. :yes:

:agree:

Cruzr joe

Bob Denman
02-20-2015, 06:01 PM
:agree: also! :2thumbs:
:nopic:

pellcitypete
02-20-2015, 06:04 PM
:agree: also! :2thumbs:
:nopic: Bob I will try to post a pic. couldn't earlier

latony007
02-20-2015, 06:31 PM
I gotta have both - neither does what the other does.. and my grandsons love to drive the SS on our local track. They'll be ready for the REAL road, in a year, when they are old enough. Problem is they both want a SS, and NOT a car.. I can just see them off the the Prom in an SS..

Did I mention that it rains here??

It rains in Oregon? :)

Congrats on the slingshot. I bought my spyder from a guy who put down a deposit on one as well. They look very fun but just to car like for me to consider dropping the money they want for them.

Dragonrider
02-20-2015, 08:50 PM
You need a pair of 15 yo grandsons....

flaggerphil
02-21-2015, 01:21 AM
I don't want anything to do with the Slingshot. I can get in one just fine...getting out is something else all together.

pellcitypete
02-21-2015, 05:58 PM
Here is my slingshot

SpyderAnn01
02-21-2015, 09:03 PM
Pete, you will be missed. I hope you have lots of great times in the Slingshot.