PDA

View Full Version : Another Article

NancysToy
11-10-2008, 07:38 PM
The December issue of the American Motorcyclist, journal of the AMA, arrived today. To my surprise they had an article on the Spyder. In their sidebar they got things a little confused as to technical details of how the VSS worked, but overall it was a surprising article. Very neutral in tone, which is a surprise coming from the hard core bikers at the AMA. They did sound a little like they considered it a "beginners" bike, for those with no riding experience, but overall they were very nice, even a little complimentary. Nice to see that more of the motorcycle press is starting to see this vehicle as a real motorcycle.
-Scotty

GeminiJane
11-10-2008, 10:21 PM
Thanks, Scotty, for the heads up - that's one of the few cycle mags we don't get but I'm gonna look it up tomorrow.

NancysToy
11-11-2008, 08:23 AM
Thanks, Scotty, for the heads up - that's one of the few cycle mags we don't get but I'm gonna look it up tomorrow.
The mag is only available to AMA members, as far as I know (like the BMW Owners News). If you can't find it, and want a copy of the article, PM me your email, and I'll scan it for you.
-Scotty