PDA

View Full Version : 2015 RTS Service Manual

garageguy
02-19-2015, 09:44 PM
Does anyone know where I can find online a service manual for a 2015 RTS? Searched ebay and elsewhere and found nothing. Found 2014 RT manuals available but don't know how close it matches to the 2015.

Cruzr Joe
02-19-2015, 10:25 PM
Does anyone know where I can find online a service manual for a 2015 RTS? Searched ebay and elsewhere and found nothing. Found 2014 RT manuals available but don't know how close it matches to the 2015.

For the most part the 2014 & 2015 are identical. I am sure that someone will come out with one online soon.

Cruzr Joe

SpyderAnn01
02-20-2015, 12:10 AM
I think Joe is right, I didn't hear of any changes to the 15 RTs other than color and that the front trunk release button is back. If you are in a hurry for one you should be good with one of the 2014 manuals.

joebryanjr
02-20-2015, 06:33 AM
Try BRPmaunuals.com. The 2014 is $28.50. It is pdf so you can pint out the pages you need and not end up with a greasy manual on the shelf.
It also includes the Owners Manual and the "flat rate" manual so you kno what a shop repair should cost.

PMK
02-20-2015, 07:39 AM
I have not used any of the manual sources to purchase one yet.

How does BRPManuals.com compare to the RECREPAIRINFO.COM CD manuals from Canada available on EBay?

Like the ease of just buying a CD, but not opposed to a download a storage if it is better.

The BRPManuals.com download is double the price. Curious if is worth the extra money.

Not slamming or praising anything, I honestly do not know.

PK

PMK
02-26-2015, 05:28 PM
Anybody

Frank G
02-26-2015, 05:49 PM
I purchased a Green Manual from E-Bay for my 2012 RT (all Models). It is a reprint of the BRP manual (with permission). It states that BRP did not publish a manual for 2012 due to minimal changes from 2011. This might be the case for the 2015's, do not know.

joebryanjr
02-26-2015, 05:54 PM
I have not used any of the manual sources to purchase one yet.

How does BRPManuals.com compare to the RECREPAIRINFO.COM CD manuals from Canada available on EBay?

Like the ease of just buying a CD, but not opposed to a download a storage if it is better.

The BRPManuals.com download is double the price. Curious if is worth the extra money.

Not slamming or praising anything, I honestly do not know.

PK

BRPManuals.com is $28.50 for the download in pdf (2014RT) with owners manual and flat rate manual. It is from the original BRP digital files. If that is too expensive, I do not know what to say.

Many on e-bay are scans of someone's personal manual which would violate copyright laws as well as all ethics.

SpyderAnn01
02-26-2015, 08:12 PM
I have the manual from Midwest Manuals for 2014 and it includes all of the models in one file. A friend just bought a manual for his F3 from BRPmanuals.com and it only has content for the F3. That may not matter to most of you but for me it is good to have a manual for all models since we do work on all of them.

IdahoMtnSpyder
02-27-2015, 12:14 AM
I have the manual from Midwest Manuals for 2014 and it includes all of the models in one file. A friend just bought a manual for his F3 from BRPmanuals.com and it only has content for the F3. That may not matter to most of you but for me it is good to have a manual for all models since we do work on all of them.
Midwest Manuals, BRPManuals, and Green Manuals are different names one guy uses. It looks like he's dropped Midwest Manuals name, and Green Manuals appears to exist only as an eBay store. BRPManuals.com is his website. MidwestManuals.com is for sale by its owner.

He does not list any contact addresses or phone numbers on his website. I'm not sure he is 100% legit. If he was why wouldn't he be up front about contact info? All I can figure is 1) he is legit but likes to stay incognito, or 2) he's not legit and operates from someplace where he can't be reached by BRP, or 3) he's not legit but BRP chooses to ignore him. His domain is registered with goDaddy, and a ping to his domain goes to goDaddy, but if goDaddy forwards then maybe the remainder of the route won't show. I don't know. His domain is registered with goDaddy.com but the registration is handled by a proxy service, so the real owner is hidden.

Whoever BRPManuals is, is a mystery.

I wish BRP would publish their manuals through someone like Helm. Then we would know they are true factory manuals legally sold. Wouldn't be as cheap of course, but they for sure would be legal.

I find this a bit interesting. This from the website https://www.tradebit.com.

Download Brp

All Brp files had to be removed on request from the manufacturer in the US. We are sorry that the manufacturer currently does not provide a download opportunity for older models.

You have the following options:

joebryanjr
02-27-2015, 06:28 AM
[QUOTE=WasWinger;940400]Midwest Manuals, BRPManuals, and Green Manuals are different names one guy uses. It looks like he's dropped Midwest Manuals name, and Green Manuals appears to exist only as an eBay store. BRPManuals.com is his website. MidwestManuals.com is for sale by its owner.

He does not list any contact addresses or phone numbers on his website. I'm not sure he is 100% legit. If he was why wouldn't he be up front about contact info? All I can figure is 1) he is legit but likes to stay incognito, or 2) he's not legit and operates from someplace where he can't be reached by BRP, or 3) he's not legit but BRP chooses to ignore him. His domain is registered with goDaddy, and a ping to his domain goes to goDaddy, but if goDaddy forwards then maybe the remainder of the route won't show. I don't know. His domain is registered with goDaddy.com but the registration is handled by a proxy service, so the real owner is hidden.

Whoever BRPManuals is, is a mystery.

I wish BRP would publish their manuals through someone like Helm. Then we would know they are true factory manuals legally sold. Wouldn't be as cheap of course, but they for sure would be legal.

I find this a bit interesting. This from the website https://www.tradebit.com.[/QU

I suggest you look at what BRP offers. I do not think they publish 1 manual for all models. I know at least the operators manual is model specific.

I have the manuals from BRPManuals.com for my 2011 RSS and my now 2014 RT. They are really detailed.

I wwould think that if it was not a legitimate company BRP would have demanded it be shut down by now.