PDA

View Full Version : Coyote Powersports Texas Hill Country Ride 2015

flamingobabe
02-17-2015, 12:00 PM
Coyote Powersports has entered into Can-am's contest for funding from Can-am to 7 different events across North America.....Can-am is asking for our help in deciding which 7 events will be chosen.....the only link is to go to facebook Can-am page... https://www.facebook.com/CanAmSpyder scroll down and enter Texas Hill Country Ride Coyote Powersports let's make this event huge...last year was great

TexasSpyder
02-17-2015, 08:07 PM
Coyote Powersports has entered into Can-am's contest for funding from Can-am to 7 different events across North America.....Can-am is asking for our help in deciding which 7 events will be chosen.....the only link is to go to facebook Can-am page... https://www.facebook.com/CanAmSpyder scroll down and enter Texas Hill Country Ride Coyote Powersports let's make this event huge...last year was great

I would love to add my support to this endever, but I guess I am too non-tech savy to find the correct place to to enter "THCRCP". I scrolled down all I got was the posts became earlier and earlier?

J. D.

hill27
02-17-2015, 08:15 PM
I did it hope I did it right,
yes to the three sisters

jcthorne
02-17-2015, 08:22 PM
I would love to add my support to this endever, but I guess I am too non-tech savy to find the correct place to to enter "THCRCP". I scrolled down all I got was the posts became earlier and earlier?

J. D.

Find the BRP Post about the Owners Events, then add your comment voting for the Texas Hill Country Ride.

wolphspyder
02-17-2015, 08:31 PM
Ok, got her done:thumbup:

3 Wheel Rider
02-17-2015, 10:17 PM
Done!!!

Gray Ghost
02-17-2015, 10:31 PM
Can't make it this year either, but posted in the comments section anyway.

flamingobabe
02-17-2015, 10:39 PM
TexasSpyder go to facebook Can-am page scroll down to a post that says In 2015, BRP’s annual Owners Event will be replaced by seven smaller, sponsored events for owners. These will be held at accessible locations for everyone. We need YOUR input on which events we should sponsor! then post for the Texas Hill Country Ride hosted by Coyote Powersports

TexasSpyder
02-18-2015, 06:56 AM
TexasSpyder go to facebook Can-am page scroll down to a post that says In 2015, BRP’s annual Owners Event will be replaced by seven smaller, sponsored events for owners. These will be held at accessible locations for everyone. We need YOUR input on which events we should sponsor! then post for the Texas Hill Country Ride hosted by Coyote Powersports

Thanks, I just got it done. Sorry for being so non tech savy. See ya there either way.

J. D.

Mr. White
02-19-2015, 09:45 AM

I don't do Facebook, but I would sure vote for Coyote Hill Country ride. Great time last year.

LindaG
02-19-2015, 07:03 PM
Thanks, I just got it done. Sorry for being so non tech savy. See ya there either way.

J. D.

I have looked also and can not find it, only the registration page for the sponsor, nothing for voting.

TexasSpyder
02-19-2015, 07:44 PM
I have looked also and can not find it, only the registration page for the sponsor, nothing for voting.

See post #8 above.

J. D.

LindaG
02-20-2015, 09:34 AM
Found it,done. Thanks

cnl414
02-20-2015, 11:48 AM
I posted my vote. Sure hope this one happens. :2thumbs: My husband and I are fairly new to Spyders and this will be our first trip when it happens. :f_spider:Couldn't get him to Spyderfest but he has agreed to come to the Texas Hill Country Ride 2015.

Can't wait for the dates and details.:yes:

Thanks to all who sponsor this.:bowdown:

Charlotte

ingramsail
02-20-2015, 01:44 PM
Troy at Coyote Powersports says no matter what happens with BRP event he want to put on a big event in October, make your plans to come. The food is great and the rides are fun.

Mr. White
02-20-2015, 05:00 PM
I posted my vote. Sure hope this one happens. :2thumbs: My husband and I are fairly new to Spyders and this will be our first trip when it happens. :f_spider:Couldn't get him to Spyderfest but he has agreed to come to the Texas Hill Country Ride 2015.

Can't wait for the dates and details.:yes:

Thanks to all who sponsor this.:bowdown:

Charlotte

If you can not wait until October, come down to the Texas Trike Reunion in Kerrville on April 23-25....all three wheelers are welcome.

John Bourg asked me to post this Texas Trike Reunion information.

George,
Can you please post on the Spider boards?

This is early informaiton for your planning purposes. The Texas Trike Reunion will be held in Kerrville, TX April 23-25. John Bourg will head up this reunion and will be posting schedules later. He will get a block of rooms at the Super 8 Motel and will post pricing soon.

I am helping John with this reunion as this is his first time organizing it. More soon.

Sorry for the delays, I never knew it could be so hard to get a motel to setup a block of rooms and give me a price!!!!Anyway we are setup at the Super 8 in Kerrville 830-896-1511. The rate is $64.95 for single occupancy and $74.95 for double occupancy. You have to call the motel direct to get these rates, but I recommend checking the web first, Super 8 may be running a special that can beat these rates, you never know. When you call the motel make sure and tell them you are with the Texas Trike Reunion (or TTR) so they can try and put us all in the same area of the motel. The sooner you call in the better chance you'll have a getting the room you want and in the area of the motel with the rest of the group.

Once you've made your reservations please send me an email (jbourg@omsi.net) with your board handle, your real name, your email address and phone number (preferable your cell if you'll have it with you at the Reunion). This information is all optional, but would be appreciated so we have a count and a way to get in touch with you in case things change before or during the Reunion.After the first of the year I'll start working other details.
Have a Great Day!
John

raysmith
03-03-2015, 12:42 PM
We will plan to be there. Because we're just up the road in Fredericksburg, we'll pass on the motel arrangements and sleep at home, but will plan to be with you for the rides, etc.
Ray & Diane Smith

Sorry for the delays, I never knew it could be so hard to get a motel to setup a block of rooms and give me a price!!!!Anyway we are setup at the Super 8 in Kerrville 830-896-1511. The rate is $64.95 for single occupancy and $74.95 for double occupancy. You have to call the motel direct to get these rates, but I recommend checking the web first, Super 8 may be running a special that can beat these rates, you never know. When you call the motel make sure and tell them you are with the Texas Trike Reunion (or TTR) so they can try and put us all in the same area of the motel. The sooner you call in the better chance you'll have a getting the room you want and in the area of the motel with the rest of the group.

Once you've made your reservations please send me an email (jbourg@omsi.net) with your board handle, your real name, your email address and phone number (preferable your cell if you'll have it with you at the Reunion). This information is all optional, but would be appreciated so we have a count and a way to get in touch with you in case things change before or during the Reunion.After the first of the year I'll start working other details.
Have a Great Day!
John[/QUOTE]