PDA

View Full Version : DEMO RIDE F3 TODAY

chuck gross
02-14-2015, 11:19 PM
Lifestyles had a BBQ and demo rides today there was a good turnout of people and the weather was good. Marks BBQ was awesome.
I took a ryde on a F3S - SE6 and wow this is a great new machine fantastic acceleration any time you want it. :thumbup: feels rock solid at freeway speeds and above of course I always stay within the speed limit the speed limit is 90 on I-5 right :roflblack: A windshield would be a nice bonus on these demo rides. The F3 corners better than any Spyder I have ridden the lower center of gravity with the new lower seat position makes this machine hug the road like it was on rails and you don't feel like you have to lean your body and hang a cheek just to go around a corner. BRP and Lamont really did a great design and engineering job on the F3. I am really hoping that they use some of this lower center of gravity on some of the other models. And thanks to Lifestyles for putting on this event they even squeezed My Wifes RT in for a laser alignment today with no appointment thanks Justin.

one2doo
02-14-2015, 11:24 PM
Nice review. Glad you enjoyed it. Looks like the Spyder is going in the right direction for the future.

3 wheeler
02-16-2015, 09:51 PM
Good review, thanks for the info.:thumbup: