PDA

View Full Version : DEALER

bmccaffrey
02-14-2015, 09:09 PM
Going to FORT MYERS AND KEY WEST the end of march first of April.

Looking for a dealer in Fort Myers area. Transportation is limited we are flying in. Looking to take a test ride on F3.

ANY DEALERS IN FORT MYERS??????????

one2doo
02-14-2015, 09:12 PM
Don't do it you will end up buying one like I did.

bmccaffrey
02-14-2015, 09:32 PM
Don't do it you will end up buying one like I did.

THAT'S FINE:yes:

mudcruiserman
02-14-2015, 11:02 PM
Let's just go look at the puppies!

ahh-cool
02-15-2015, 07:57 AM
I don't think there are any dealers in Ft. Myers. There are a 2 or 3 in Ft. Lauderdale.
Check out Broward Motor Sports
Stefan

j-mak
02-15-2015, 09:19 AM
big dealer not far from airport. on colonial boulevard exit 136 off i75, west about a mile or so on the right

PMK
02-15-2015, 09:34 AM
I don't think there are any dealers in Ft. Myers. There are a 2 or 3 in Ft. Lauderdale.
Stefan

Ironic, in regards to Broward Motorsports, one mans treasure is another mans junk...

PK

ahh-cool
02-16-2015, 10:00 AM
Stefan
Thanks, good to know. My daughter lives near there.

Ironic, in regards to Broward Motorsports, one mans treasure is another mans junk...

PK

Not sure what you mean but I will tell you I will not take my bike there. I don't believe they know the Spyder that well.
Stefan

PMK
02-16-2015, 11:09 AM
Not sure what you mean but I will tell you I will not take my bike there. I don't believe they know the Spyder that well.
Stefan

Simply, we agree!

PK

OJ UK
02-16-2015, 11:10 AM
There is a CanAm Spyder dealer in Ft. Myers: http://www.sunsportscycle.com/new_vehicle_list.asp?brands=y&dropdown=y&mainmanufacturer=4393&ModelYear=2014&Manufacturer=18

Don't know how they're regarded.....but their website is not up to date....no F3s!

BikerDoc
02-16-2015, 12:31 PM
Sunsports is the can am dealer in Fort Myers on Colonial Blvd. I have found them to be the worst dealership in the state to do business with. My bike broke down once while visiting there. They kept my 2010 Spyder 3 weeks to do a 2 hour repair and if BRP had not intervened they might still have it. I also got price quotes from them and they were always the highest of six florida dealers that I checked. The top selling dealers and top servicing dealers in florida are in Kissimmee (central Florida powersports), clearwater -West coast powersport, and Tampa Tampa Bay Powersports

OJ UK
02-16-2015, 01:31 PM
Sunsports is the can am dealer in Fort Myers on Colonial Blvd. I have found them to be the worst dealership in the state to do business with. My bike broke down once while visiting there. They kept my 2010 Spyder 3 weeks to do a 2 hour repair and if BRP had not intervened they might still have it. I also got price quotes from them and they were always the highest of six florida dealers that I checked. The top selling dealers and top servicing dealers in florida are in Kissimmee (central Florida powersports), clearwater -West coast powersport, and Tampa Tampa Bay Powersports

Hmmm.....seems to be the case with many multi-manufacturer dealerships.....thanks for the headzup!

bmccaffrey
02-16-2015, 08:14 PM

Thanks for the info!!!'
Know where not to go

ahh-cool
02-16-2015, 08:33 PM
Sunsports is the can am dealer in Fort Myers on Colonial Blvd. I have found them to be the worst dealership in the state to do business with.
I think Broward MotorSports is also Vying for that title.
They did the 600 mile service just before I bought it. A couple of days after I bought it I noticed that I was missing 2 small panels on the right side just in front of the foot peg.
I called the guy I bought it from and he did not have it. So I called Broward to find out if maybe they forget to put it back on after the service. I talked to the service manager and he said that he would look for it.
Don't you think the service manager should know that the panels do not come on that bike. They sold the bike to him. It's not like they are not a dealer and just sold a traded bike.