PDA

View Full Version : Pulled the trigger on a F3 today.

JPV
02-13-2015, 07:34 PM
Pulled the trigger on a F3-S SE6 today. The motorcycle show is going on so I received a 4 year warranty and a laser frontend alignment with the deal. I want a windshield but I will wait for a after market shield. My first alteration will be the Cat bypass.

ARtraveler
02-13-2015, 07:35 PM
Pulled the trigger on a F3-S SE6 today. The motorcycle show is going on so I received a 4 year warranty and a laser frontend alignment with the deal. I want a windshield but I will wait for a after market shield. My first alteration will be the Cat bypass.

:congrats: And, another dealer doing front end alignments on new going out the door. I am liking the trend here. :yes::yes:

RPM
02-13-2015, 09:05 PM
:congrats: It's a fun ryde!

Oh well, I paid to have my dealer do the laser alignment. No harm, no foul. It's a great ryde.

zuni
02-13-2015, 09:16 PM
Congratulations! We are loving ours.

CJ JAX

one2doo
02-13-2015, 09:19 PM
Let the fun begin.:yes:

Ben Burped
02-13-2015, 09:34 PM
:congrats: And, another dealer doing front end alignments on new going out the door. I am liking the trend here. :yes::yes:

I'm still wondering why an alignment is optional. It would seem like that would be a rudimentary part of assembly, not an option. While I can see that alignment is a wear and tear item, I feel that it should be right when the machine goes out the door the first time. Correct alignment should be standard equipment, not an option. IMHO

Chupaca
02-13-2015, 10:04 PM
:2thumbs: great new ryde..will be expecting a review soon...enjoy and be safe...:thumbup:

Jackspyder
02-13-2015, 10:38 PM
:congrats::2thumbs:

SpyderGTL
02-13-2015, 11:08 PM
Congrats!! :clap: Enjoy the new ride!

retired1
02-14-2015, 09:39 AM
I'm still wondering why an alignment is optional. It would seem like that would be a rudimentary part of assembly, not an option. While I can see that alignment is a wear and tear item, I feel that it should be right when the machine goes out the door the first time. Correct alignment should be standard equipment, not an option. IMHO

If I remember correctly, Lamont posted some pictures showing the alignment procedure that is done at the factory before shipping.

Purple Guy
02-14-2015, 09:51 AM
:congrats:

ARtraveler
02-14-2015, 03:37 PM

Lamonster addressed the question very well in his video #2. Check that one out.

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?77171-Ryders-Edge-Video-All-things-Can-Am-Spyder-Talk-Show