PDA

View Full Version : Spyder bashing

Dragonrider
02-09-2015, 12:34 AM
Quit complaining about our Spyders! If you think we have issues, just look at the Slingshot: http://www.slingshotforums.com/forum/polaris-slingshot-problems-and-issues.51/

Them's some REAL issues.

Chupaca
02-09-2015, 12:44 AM
as do many if not all other vehicles.. The publicity is the big issue...jmo:gaah:

Bob Denman
02-09-2015, 08:25 AM
People just aren't happy, unless they're outraged about something... :shocked:

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
02-09-2015, 09:12 AM
yea but the slingshot looks great just sitting

Dragonrider
02-09-2015, 03:31 PM
They shouldn't have used those RZR part in it....

ARtraveler
02-09-2015, 03:58 PM
No problem here with those that discuss "issues" that arise with our :spyder2:'s. This has actually been good in some situations to determine that an actual problem has come up or not. It also helps to isolate small or one time issues.

I have always had a issue/problem with those that get on the vendetta bus and come back in every thread they can to rant about the problem one more time.

Also have a problem with "trolls" that come aboard with just the intent to start something. That seems to be under control of late.

It does appear that the Slingshot has some new product growing pains. It came out pretty quick, and that may be why some critical problems seem to be surfacing. Maybe not enough initial testing.

I would have been happy to put 20K or so miles on one, but they missed me all together. :roflblack::roflblack:

The situation covers many makes and models of a lot of new products.

jimnsusie
02-09-2015, 06:27 PM
I enjoy reading bout all the issues made up or not. The real ones come to the surface and the others seem to go away. A learning curve for me

Cal777
02-09-2015, 06:29 PM
Quit complaining about our Spyders! If you think we have issues, just look at the Slingshot: http://www.slingshotforums.com/forum/polaris-slingshot-problems-and-issues.51/

Them's some REAL issues.
The only problem that I have had was a park it recall that was fixed within 2 weeks. They extended our warranty 60 days for our trouble and also are paying up to $250 towing charge for towing it in. I don't understand how anyone can complain about that kind of resolution.

Dan_Ashley
02-09-2015, 08:19 PM
People just aren't happy, unless they're outraged about something... :shocked:
I AM SOOO MAD I COULD CHEW NAILS AND SPIT TACKS!
All my problems were solved. I had an excellent Ryde today of about 100 miles. I had really good grub, and a beautiful, loving wife. I have no bills at all, and some georgeous dogs. My kids are grown and successful in their careers--and nobody is sick.
I HAVE NOTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT, AND I AM P|££€d OFF ABOUT IT! 😡👺👹

jimnsusie
02-11-2015, 06:31 PM
The only problem that I have had was a park it recall that was fixed within 2 weeks. They extended our warranty 60 days for our trouble and also are paying up to $250 towing charge for towing it in. I don't understand how anyone can complain about that kind of resolution.
That's great. I've read similar good posts. Great publicity for our spyders

Bob Denman
02-11-2015, 06:38 PM
I AM SOOO MAD I COULD CHEW NAILS AND SPIT TACKS!
All my problems were solved. I had an excellent Ryde today of about 100 miles. I had really good grub, and a beautiful, loving wife. I have no bills at all, and some georgeous dogs. My kids are grown and successful in their careers--and nobody is sick.
I HAVE NOTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT, AND I AM P|££€d OFF ABOUT IT! ������

I'll bet you that your primary care physician could prescribe you something for this dilemma... :thumbup:

jaherbst
02-11-2015, 08:23 PM
Arizona legislature today began studying a bill that will not require a M/C endorsement for three wheel vehicles. Not sure this is good for a newbie and feel that some safety program and experience should be had before being turned loose with one of these "Beasts". Probably won't pass but one never knows.

Sorry for the hijack

Jack

M109Dreamer
02-11-2015, 10:20 PM
Arizona legislature today began studying a bill that will not require a M/C endorsement for three wheel vehicles. Not sure this is good for a newbie and feel that some safety program and experience should be had before being turned loose with one of these "Beasts". Probably won't pass but one never knows.

Sorry for the hijack

Jack
I wonder if this could lead to not allowing 3 wheeled vehicles in the HOV lane and consider then like automobiles instead of MC? I always feel there is a hidden agenda out of the AZ legislature anytime they want to pass something. Just like how the state passed the contract to the Gov new plane days after he took office.