PDA

View Full Version : First Major Farkle

MyEleanor
02-07-2015, 09:00 PM
Today I received my BajaRon sway bar and Lamonster links in the mail. Three days after ordering them. Great service from ShopSpyderLovers.com. Got them installed in about three hours give or take. Had to borrow a floor jack from a neighbor to get the front of the Spyder to the requisite height. All in all not a hard installation. Took it for a quick spin around the block and it felt tighter than before. I will be riding down to Tombstone tomorrow so I will be able to get a better sense of how different it feels. Anyway, just thought I'd share. Next step is a laser alignment from Squared Away. A good excuse for a trip to Vegas. Probably in March.

robmorg
02-08-2015, 12:34 AM
Yep, that swaybar really makes a difference. And you save some money installing yourself. So when are you going to get the first Farkle you can actually see? :D

Purple Guy
02-08-2015, 12:42 AM
You're gonna love the improvement in your ride with the Ron bar! :thumbup:

Chupaca
02-08-2015, 12:51 AM
congrats on getting your bar installed. Glad your getting your alignment from squared away they do a great job. Check with them cause the travel around could be close to you sooner but then again trip to vegas sounds good....:ohyea::ohyea:

GloryRyders
02-08-2015, 05:47 AM
First farkle and it's only just beginning!:roflblack:

MyEleanor
02-08-2015, 09:58 AM
Robmorg, my only "visible" Farkle to date is the rider backrest. It was on order when I took my pics so it doesn't show. I'll make sure the next one is visible. Lol. But to be honest, other than a few minor things, I am very happy so far with the stock setup. Stock seat is comfortable and the windscreen provides more than adequate protection for me. Maybe I'll pick up a pair of adjustable wind deflectors so I can get more air on me when it warms up here in Tucson. But all in all, I am pretty pleased with the way it currently is.

Bam Bam and Pebbles
02-08-2015, 01:03 PM
I am another one who thinks my Spyder is pretty good the way I bought it. I did discover that it had already had the cat bypass done, and since I haven't had any problems with handling, maybe it already had a Baja Rons swaybar installed. My wife and I love riding it and with the temps in the 60's today, we are about to go on another long ride in a few minutes. We love our Spyder.
:yes::yes: