PDA

View Full Version : Laminar Lip Question

Dragonrider
02-04-2015, 06:36 PM
Has anyone used one of these on their RT? What model number?? I had one on my Vrod, and it worked fine for that application.

I bought the 25" vented windshield for my RT, replacing the stock windshield - the new one is narrower, and seems shorter, but it isn't - it just has a different airflow over the top, and puts too much air in my face (yes, the vent is closed - it's still winter).

This is BRPs tallest windshield, and is still too short for me. Being cheap, I don't want to spring for a $480 F4+3 windshield.

DJFaninTN
02-04-2015, 08:50 PM
buy once, cry once. that F4 windshield is the bomb! plus you can clean it with Windex and paper towel. it's sooooooo much better than the stock windshield and they do run sales every once and while on them. :thumbup:

STELLING MAN
02-04-2015, 10:50 PM
They have a sale going on RIGHT NOW..

Dragonrider
02-05-2015, 09:34 AM
They have a sale going on RIGHT NOW..

Looked at the website & didn't see a mention of a sale... is there another source other than Direct??

machead
02-05-2015, 09:36 AM
Looked at the website & didn't see a mention of a sale... is there another source other than Direct??

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?77118-F4-Customs-Windshield-Sale

You have to call them to get the discount.