PDA

View Full Version : Minnesota 2015 Ride Schedule

Paula(Butch2025)
02-03-2015, 10:55 PM
2015 Ride Schedule

April 11: Short Ride to Flag Ship Restaurant
May 23-25: Overnight Ride to Southern Wisconsin (2 nights)
June 20: Road Warrior Ride - Hosted by Caswell Cycle
July 4-5: Ride the Island Overnight Ride to Madeline Island
July 25: Kanabec County Fair Parade & Ride
August 15: Coon Lake Ride to Smokeys Pub & Grill
September 5-7: Overnight Ride to Pipestone, Minnesota
September 20: Pine Haven Farm Pumpkin Ride
October 10: Pot-Luck Ride

Poker Hand Contest: At each ride you attend you will draw a card, accumulating card values for the best poker hand you can. At the end of the riding season Pot Luck Caswell’s will announce the winning hand holder and award the prize. Past winners have been: Butch Anderson, Neal Thompsen, and Cindy Crandall.

Scavenger Hunt of Roadside Oddities: $5 will enter you into the hunt. Throughout our riding season you will travel on your own or with a group if you so choose to the sites we have picked, take a photo of you and your spyder at this site as proof of finding it. At the Pot Luck you will provide your proof in photo form and the rider who visited the most sites will receive a Caswell Cycle Gift Certificate, generated by the entrance fees.

BeardedDBA
04-02-2015, 09:13 AM
The 10-day weather forecast (for what it's worth) which includes Caswell Ryders first group ryde of the season is now available and looks favorable.:yes:

I know... It's hard enough for them to predict 5 days, let alone 10. :dontknow: (My daughter is a Meteorologist so be careful about what you say about them.:lecturef_smilie:)

Regardless of the weather, I'm looking forward to re-acquainting with everyone. It'll be fun to see what Farkle's you all have added over the winter. And also maybe share :chat: about individual and group rydes planned for this season.

It's gonna be a great summer.

ARtraveler
04-02-2015, 01:48 PM
Enjoy. It looks like a fun season for you Minnesotans. :thumbup:

PW2013STL
04-02-2015, 06:29 PM
Enjoy. It looks like a fun season for you Minnesotans. :thumbup:

Well this is one Minnesotan that will be talking to you in person come July :ohyea:

PW2013STL
04-02-2015, 06:32 PM
The 10-day weather forecast (for what it's worth) which includes Caswell Ryders first group ryde of the season is now available and looks favorable.:yes:

I know... It's hard enough for them to predict 5 days, let alone 10. :dontknow: (My daughter is a Meteorologist so be careful about what you say about them.:lecturef_smilie:)

Regardless of the weather, I'm looking forward to re-acquainting with everyone. It'll be fun to see what Farkle's you all have added over the winter. And also maybe share :chat: about individual and group rydes planned for this season.

It's gonna be a great summer.

Chuck,

Looking forward seeing how you have farkled out your new ride. How's that short shield working for you?

Les

BeardedDBA
04-02-2015, 09:01 PM
Chuck,

Looking forward seeing how you have farkled out your new ride. How's that short shield working for you?

Les

The short shield works better than I expected. But I was spoiled from hiding behind the stock shield from the 2013 RTS. So the shorty's gotta go!
I know you've got one you'd love to sell me. But I've got my eye on the F4 short (taller than existing), vented (for the option), tinted (to go with the dark tupperware), wide (because I'm wide) model. Hoping to pick one up at Spyderfest. Are you going?

Other than that, I've been going Farkle crazy since the new ryde arrived. New toys are fun!

PW2013STL
04-02-2015, 09:35 PM
The short shield works better than I expected. But I was spoiled from hiding behind the stock shield from the 2013 RTS. So the shorty's gotta go!
I know you've got one you'd love to sell me. But I've got my eye on the F4 short (taller than existing), vented (for the option), tinted (to go with the dark tupperware), wide (because I'm wide) model. Hoping to pick one up at Spyderfest. Are you going?

Other than that, I've been going Farkle crazy since the new ryde arrived. New toys are fun!

Would love to go, but Alaska trip is taking all my vacation time as well as all my money. Maybe next year.
BTW my offer was to give you the shield - not sell it. I love my short wide vented F4 so that is why I would part with it. You will love the F4 and they are great people to work with!

Kawboy
04-12-2015, 06:48 PM
Where do you stay on the overnight to southern Wisc? Just askin.

Paula(Butch2025)
04-13-2015, 03:54 PM
Still working on that....somewhere near Dodgeville and Richland Center. I'll be posting information as soon as I firm it up.