PDA

View Full Version : First F3

YPILOT
02-03-2015, 08:35 PM
The first F3 for East Tennessee ATV Powersports has arrived. This is #424, a F3S sm6 fresh from the crate. Earl will get it serviced tomorrow morning and we'll get to test pilot it tomorrow afternoon. I can't take it home but at least I get to try it out. They only got one for now and it will probably be the demo.101670101671101672101673

SPYD3R
02-03-2015, 08:48 PM
that 1 is EGG-ZAK-LEE like mine, which i will pick up on either Thursday or Friday..... :yes:
we have a ride planned for a bunch of us on Saturday, and i wanna surprise every1, so don't say anything..... :lecturef_smilie:
Dan P
Easley, SC
SPYD3R

Chupaca
02-03-2015, 08:52 PM
hope they get more soon cause test rydes tend to lead to purchases..don't want them going down the road to get one...:2thumbs: enjoy your ryde..!!

Ben Burped
02-03-2015, 09:03 PM
There was a time that I would consider purchasing a "Demo", but as I consider it now who knows ? Who would really want a vehicle that 100 people ran the heck out of before
choosing to buy a different "new" one ? How many times will it get red lined before the first oil change ? While many would ride with the same care that they would use with their own machine, there are those who wouldn't. What do you think ? Still a beautiful machine.

Yazz
02-03-2015, 09:44 PM
There was a time that I would consider purchasing a "Demo", but as I consider it now who knows ? Who would really want a vehicle that 100 people ran the heck out of before
choosing to buy a different "new" one ? How many times will it get red lined before the first oil change ? While many would ride with the same care that they would use with their own machine, there are those who wouldn't. What do you think ? Still a beautiful machine.

I bought my 2009 GS as a demo. The salesman confided with me that he had dogged the engine, I had also dogged the engine on my demo ride. I wanted an additional discount because I told the salesman to get me a better deal, or I'd tell his boss he abused the engine. I got an additional discount.

After 50k on the GS, she is still running like a champ with no mechanical problems.

Highwayman2013
02-03-2015, 10:06 PM
choosing to buy a different "new" one ? How many times will it get red lined before the first oil change ? While many would ride with the same care that they would use with their own machine, there are those who wouldn't. What do you think ? Still a beautiful machine.Got our 2012 demo with 1200 miles on it. It has been a great bike.

loisk
02-04-2015, 12:18 AM
dogging the engine; de-catting the exhaust system - guesses on which animal is next ?

den1953
02-04-2015, 08:45 AM
My dealer should have the exact same F3-S SM6 uncrated and in his showroom by now. I have yet to see it in person but hope to get over there before it is gone.

OJ UK
02-04-2015, 09:13 AM
dogging the engine; de-catting the exhaust system - guesses on which animal is next ?

Does the above make it a 'Rat' bike?? :rolleyes:

ARtraveler
02-04-2015, 08:31 PM
RE: Buy a demo?

I am on the conservative side so would be fearful that the demo had been rode like it was stolen. I want to be the one who breaks the machine in properly, so that I know its total history. Saving money does not enter the equation for me in this situation. :thumbup:

YPILOT
02-04-2015, 08:49 PM
My first F3 ryde
Well today I finally got to ryde the F3.
Unfortunately everything that I've heard about it is true. What a beast! Dragons can be tamed. And this is one smooth machine that flys effortlessly. Loved it[emoji106]

StanProff
02-04-2015, 09:54 PM
My first F3 ryde
Well today I finally got to ryde the F3.
Unfortunately everything that I've heard about it is true. What a beast! Dragons can be tamed. And this is one smooth machine that flys effortlessly. Loved it[emoji106]

Well, there you are YPILOT,, got ya thinkin?
I may run by there tomorrow and check it out.

Ben Burped
02-04-2015, 10:12 PM
StanProff, didn't you just get a new 2014 RT less than a year ago ? That's just not right to move to an F-3 when you have just barely broken in your RT. I don't know what you do for a living, but you must be doing something right.