PDA

View Full Version : Photos of my F3-S

Retired 2012
02-01-2015, 12:31 AM
Finally took some pics, enjoying the ride to Lake Elsinore, Ca.101582101583101584

Tom in NM
02-01-2015, 12:56 AM
. . . . I was surprised how nice it looked. I was fine with buying either the White or the Gray, whichever came in. Got the Gray, but I still think the White looks great.

Enjoy!

tom

den1953
02-01-2015, 06:35 AM
While I agree they're not for everyone, I still do like the looks of the F3. I don't quite agree that it looks like a riding mower though, to each his own I guess. I never have gone along with the crowd as I've never had a Harley in my 45 years of owning & riding motorcycles. They mostly think my Victory Cross Country is too futuristic looking but I think it's beautiful, go figure. I'll just keep marching to my different drummer as it looks like my first trike will probably be an F3.

Professor
02-01-2015, 06:37 AM
That's purty!!!! Congratulations.

Orange Spyder Man
02-01-2015, 07:36 AM
does it mow the lawn ? :roflblack:

osm

hillybillyheaven
02-01-2015, 08:38 AM

osm

I agree it does look a bit strange in the front...can't wait to see what lamonts looks like at the brp booth in daytona

Lamonster
02-01-2015, 09:53 AM

osm

You know comments like these have no place anymore on SpyderLovers. It's disrespectful to the owners and there are many here that had the same comments from the pictures they saw who now own them. How about we welcome them to the Spyder family?
nojoke

wanderingman
02-01-2015, 10:12 AM
While I agree they're not for everyone, I still do like the looks of the F3. I don't quite agree that it looks like a riding mower though, to each his own I guess. I never have gone along with the crowd as I've never had a Harley in my 45 years of owning & riding motorcycles. They mostly think my Victory Cross Country is too futuristic looking but I think it's beautiful, go figure. I'll just keep marching to my different drummer as it looks like my first trike will probably be an F3.

I like your attitude. What others think helps me make decisions, but not so I fit with the crowd but due to their experience. For this reason I appreciate opinions and input.

Chupaca
02-01-2015, 10:19 AM
congrats again..looks great in the outdoors. Too many showroom and crate pic's much better out there...:2thumbs: enjoy your new ryde...

Purple Guy
02-01-2015, 10:54 AM
You know comments like these have no place anymore on SpyderLovers. It's disrespectful to the owners and there are many here that had the same comments from the pictures they saw who now own them. How about we welcome them to the Spyder family?
nojoke

:agree:

Congrats on your new ryde, looks great!

LV2RYDE
02-01-2015, 11:08 AM
Finally took some pics, enjoying the ride to Lake Elsinore, Ca.101582101583101584

Love the white. made the red color stands.
happy you got what you like..
enjoy and be safe

vondalyn
02-01-2015, 11:11 AM
Glad you're out enjoying it. Ryde safe :)

napper39
02-01-2015, 11:31 AM
your luckey to live where you can still ride ,it liiks grate now ride and have fun,thats what its all about:congrats:love the white.:2thumbs:

Highwayman2013
02-01-2015, 11:39 AM
Enjoy the ride!

ARtraveler
02-01-2015, 03:07 PM
Thanks for posting the pictures. Great looking ride. :firstplace::firstplace::firstplace:

Mike,P
02-01-2015, 03:13 PM

Thats what I ordered / Nice !!!!

chuck gross
02-01-2015, 04:53 PM
Good looking ryde I love the new lower seat height and the tubular frame and of course the reduced nanny interaction.
enjoy your new Spyder :ohyea:

Tom in NM
02-01-2015, 07:40 PM
Good looking ryde I love the new lower seat height and the tubular frame and of course the reduced nanny interaction.
enjoy your new Spyder :ohyea:

. . . my Nanny fell off the F3 on the way home from the dealership. I put another 60 miles on the F3 - very twisty mountain road was the highlight. No complaints from the Nanny. The F3 took hairpin curves like it was on rails.

i didn't make it to the top, clouds came in and everything started to frost and freeze. The Spyder did As expected on the ice, but we got down ok.

We were both coated with water, sand & ice - I was going to go further, but after that ,I was ready to get back to the mid-50s. The F3 cleaned up better than I did.

tom

Retired 2012
02-01-2015, 08:03 PM
101632 Thanks for all your nice comments.:clap:
Really enjoy the ride and this forum. :spyder2:

mstngken
02-01-2015, 08:19 PM
nojoke

I have to agree with Lamonster if you dont like the f3 dont cut others down for buying one. Last night I went to the cleveland oh IX center they had the motorcycle mfg show I got to sit on the F3 after seeing and sitting on one I like the looks of it and may be getting one within a year or so. Pictures do not do the F3 justice once you see one in person and sit on it your thoughts maybe diff.

Highwayman2013
02-01-2015, 08:27 PM
I have to agree with Lamonster if you dont like the f3 dont cut others down for buying one. Last night I went to the cleveland oh IX center they had the motorcycle mfg show I got to sit on the F3 after seeing and sitting on one I like the looks of it and may be getting one within a year or so. Pictures do not do the F3 justice once you see one in person and sit on it your thoughts maybe diff.
I agree once you see the F3 in person it's a lot nicer, Then take one for a spin and you are hooked.

Retired 2012
02-01-2015, 09:37 PM
I love the look of the F3-S it's :b2b:
That's my story and I am sticking to it....
But I have also enjoyed the other 12 bikes that I've had...

Good thing we don't all think alike, it would be a boring world...:banghead:

GunDoctor
02-01-2015, 10:01 PM
SpyderLovers are just that. We love being outside the "alternative" box. It really isn't important to like all things equally, what's important is the shared love of open air ryding. Could you imagine one style, one color bike to fit all? I love the looks I got ryding home Friday on my own F3-S. I have up until now been on my Harley, behind my girlfriend on her RSS and everyone would be checking her out, pointing and shacking the person next to them to get them to look. It clearly was my day Friday. The only sad part is they aren't looking at me because the F3 is not from this world, and it commands attention., but I will keep thinking its me. [emoji102]

Another Day To Be My Kid's Dad [emoji379]