PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE hold all my messages

cuznjohn
01-28-2015, 05:57 PM
Hold my PM'S until further notice - I am going into the hospital. I was badly attacked by a woman on an elevator. A witness got her photo.....

I was in the elevator when she got in. I was casually staring at her boobs when she said, "Would you please press one?
So I did...and I don't remember much afterwards. I may be out in a few days.

Chupaca
01-28-2015, 06:06 PM
she was going down...!! :roflblack::roflblack: and took you with her...:roflblack:

2Paw
01-28-2015, 06:09 PM
I was on the elevator it stopped and a woman got on in front of me when she turned around I noticed that her dress was tucked into the indentation between her butt cheeks so I reached over and pulled it out. She turned and hit me in the left eye, when I recovered I decided she hadn't liked that so reached over to tuck it back in. That's how I ended up with 2 black eyes.

Bob Denman
01-28-2015, 06:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1422411861&v=wd-mP5b6Z8g&x-yt-cl=84924572&feature=player_detailpage

Cruzr Joe
01-28-2015, 06:27 PM
Hold my PM'S until further notice - I am going into the hospital. I was badly attacked by a woman on an elevator. A witness got her photo.....

I was in the elevator when she got in. I was casually staring at her boobs when she said, "Would you please press one?
So I did...and I don't remember much afterwards. I may be out in a few days.

You Boob, you pressed the wrong one.

Cruzr Joe

ARtraveler
01-28-2015, 07:09 PM
Good one John. :thumbup::thumbup:

acinpcola
01-29-2015, 01:08 PM
:roflblack: I like it thanks for the laugh

mxz600
01-29-2015, 01:59 PM
That was a good one cuz.

An old woman is riding in an elevator in a very lavish downtown Toronto building, when a young and beautiful woman gets into the elevator, smelling of expensive perfume. She turns to the old woman and says arrogantly, "Romance" by Ralph Lauren, $150 an ounce!"

Then another young and beautiful woman gets on the elevator, and also very arrogantly turns to the old woman saying, "Channel No. 5, $200 an ounce!"

About three floors later, the old woman has reached her destination and is about to get off the elevator. Before she leaves, she looks both beautiful women in the eye, then bends over and farts and says..."Broccoli 49 cents a pound."

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
01-29-2015, 05:15 PM
which one did you touch, plastic or metal. was it in braille

wyliec
01-29-2015, 05:17 PM
That was a good one cuz.

An old woman is riding in an elevator in a very lavish downtown Toronto building, when a young and beautiful woman gets into the elevator, smelling of expensive perfume. She turns to the old woman and says arrogantly, "Romance" by Ralph Lauren, $150 an ounce!"

Then another young and beautiful woman gets on the elevator, and also very arrogantly turns to the old woman saying, "Channel No. 5, $200 an ounce!"

About three floors later, the old woman has reached her destination and is about to get off the elevator. Before she leaves, she looks both beautiful women in the eye, then bends over and farts and says..."Broccoli 49 cents a pound."

I'd say the old woman was smarter than the second beautiful woman. At least she spelled broccoli correctly, unlike spelling Chanel with two n's.