PDA

View Full Version : Eagle River in July

jthornton
01-28-2015, 12:54 PM
Yea the wife and I get to visit Alaska in July. It will be her first time to visit. Eagle River for 3 days then 2 days at The Alyeska Resort in Girdwood to attend my nephews wedding. Last time I was in Alaska was 1968 or so...

JT

SpyderAnn01
01-28-2015, 01:00 PM
What dates will you be there? You might just run into MurphyBrown and company.

jthornton
01-28-2015, 01:05 PM
What dates will you be there? You might just run into MurphyBrown and company.

We will arrive July 8th and will be staying at Eagle River Microtel through July 10th. Then we go to the Alyeska Resort in Girdwood the 11th and 12th.

JT

ARtraveler
01-28-2015, 02:29 PM
We will arrive July 8th and will be staying at Eagle River Microtel through July 10th. Then we go to the Alyeska Resort in Girdwood the 11th and 12th.

JT

That is where the North to Alaska group is planning on staying for about 5 days.

You will also like Alyeska Resort. They have a tram car and a good restaurant at the top of the ski hills. Very scenic area. Situated on Turnagain Arm. Full of the $million dollar Alaska scenery that everyone comes here for.

murphybrown
01-28-2015, 02:47 PM

JT

Yep Yep the North to Alaska group will be there a couple of those days....Hopefully staying Microtel (working on that one)...also departing for points North on 7/10...:yes::yes::yes:

jthornton
01-28-2015, 06:16 PM
That is where the North to Alaska group is planning on staying for about 5 days.

You will also like Alyeska Resort. They have a tram car and a good restaurant at the top of the ski hills. Very scenic area. Situated on Turnagain Arm. Full of the $million dollar Alaska scenery that everyone comes here for.

I can't wait to see it again... been a long time.

JT

jthornton
01-28-2015, 06:18 PM
Yep Yep the North to Alaska group will be there a couple of those days....Hopefully staying Microtel (working on that one)...also departing for points North on 7/10...:yes::yes::yes:

Sweet! it will be good to see you again, looking forward to meeting all the Alaska gang.

JT