PDA

View Full Version : Radio for the F3

louigii
01-27-2015, 07:43 PM
Will anyone get a radio installed on their new F3? If so, what would the recommendations be regarding having one put on and any pictures if possible.

bscrive
01-27-2015, 07:51 PM
When I looked at pricing one out they didn't have one for it. You would have to buy an aftermarket one and put it on yourself.

louigii
01-27-2015, 07:56 PM
When I looked at pricing one out they didn't have one for it. You would have to buy an aftermarket one and put it on yourself.

I have checked out Shark Radio Systems and they look quiet good. Was wondering if anyone will be putting one on their new F3. There is a Company in Quebec that is in the process of making a complete Fairing with a Radio for the F3. Concept I believe is the name of the Company. I am very anxious to see what it will look like and hope it does not remove the good looks of the bike,

Chupaca
01-27-2015, 07:58 PM
at the moment it would be a diy project. I'm sure wheels are turning and once they are in the publics hands some great ideas will develop. All in all too soon to have pictures. Mines built into my helmet..Scala G9...:roflblack:

Rich Otto
01-27-2015, 08:16 PM
I had a shark system on my old spyder RS It worked good. :(

Highwayman2013
01-27-2015, 09:00 PM
I use a Sena bluetooth headset and stream music from my phone.

MMMII
01-27-2015, 09:13 PM
In helmet audio is the way to go..

IMO

it's way better sounding
its way cheaper
It has the added bonus of communication for telephone and/or passenger and/or other riders in a group

Whitetail
01-27-2015, 09:21 PM
In helmet audio is the way to go..

IMO

it's way better sounding
its way cheaper
It has the added bonus of communication for telephone and/or passenger and/or other riders in a group

Smetimes its not loud enough without being damaging to your hearing.

MMMII
01-27-2015, 09:24 PM
Smetimes its not loud enough without being damaging to your hearing.

Personally, I've never had to turn mine to max to hear it. Even on the freeway.

We all take risks. It's really about how we weigh the risks.

Highwayman2013
01-27-2015, 09:34 PM
Smetimes its not loud enough without being damaging to your hearing. Not sure I understand, but mine is loud enough to hear.

BLUEKNIGHT911
01-28-2015, 12:01 AM
A few yrs ago I put a Shark system on my GS....600 watts with two speakers......I only used it with an MP-3 player it was pretty good ......the receiver was very small.....it fit under the lip of the FRUNK out of the way..............They have different models , so if you look on E-Bay ....make sur the one you get has THE WIRED REMOTE CONTROL.....some and some don't ..............I think I paid $ 115 delivered........................Mike :thumbup: