PDA

View Full Version : Flatbed tents?

retread
01-26-2015, 10:48 PM
I just found an ad for an outfit near Indy that makes tents for flatbed trailers, anybody know anything about them? I'm kinda thinking about something to fit my 7210 Aluma, and the idea intrigues me.

john

Chupaca
01-26-2015, 11:27 PM
just googled flatbed trailer tents and there are several with very nice product. Seems a very good idea for the hauler camper. Don't know which one your looking at but they go from basic to full luxury...go for it and send some photos..:thumbup:

Cruzr Joe
01-26-2015, 11:28 PM
just googled flatbed trailer tents and there are several with very nice product. Seems a very good idea for the hauler camper. Don't know which one your looking at but they go from basic to full luxury...go for it and send some photos..:thumbup:

Chupaca:

Do you ever sleep?

Cruzr joe

Chupaca
01-27-2015, 12:52 AM
Chupaca:

Do you ever sleep?

Cruzr joe

Thing is being on the other coast we have that time difference situation. That combined with age not really needing much sleep I am up most of the time. But yes I do sleep cause no one is around to get anything done and they don't like me banging around the garage at all hours...:roflblack:

Cruzr Joe
01-27-2015, 08:31 AM
Thing is being on the other coast we have that time difference situation. That combined with age not really needing much sleep I am up most of the time. But yes I do sleep cause no one is around to get anything done and they don't like me banging around the garage at all hours...:roflblack:

:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Cruzr Joe

ARtraveler
01-27-2015, 01:30 PM

Yep! You Eastcoasters are thinking about lunch about now. I am on my second cup of morning coffee. Actually got up an hour earlier than usual today because the power went out about 10:30 last night and I retired early.

Oooooops! Sorry. Back to Flatbed Tents.