PDA

View Full Version : Vendors at Spyderfest

Grandpa Pete
01-26-2015, 10:09 PM
Hey folks, I was just wondering if there will be or is a list of vendors that will be at Spyderfest? Or, am I a little early with my question.

THX as always:thumbup:

scooterexpress
01-28-2015, 08:16 AM
tire grafixx will be there hope to see you:yes:

Chupaca
01-28-2015, 11:08 AM
many will post here as they confirm there dates and usually there is a list posted here and on the web site. Keep checking as the list grows...:thumbup:

Mrs. Pitbull Buggy
01-29-2015, 05:56 PM
We have already received several vendor requests for this year! Vendors will be notified the end of this week and we will post on SL shortly thereafter.

We've expanded our vendor area this year to add some additional seating area for Ryders as they wait for farkles or just a place to sit and swap stories.

This year there will be a new restaurant on the grounds as well as the concession stand, if all the shopping makes you hungry :ohyea::ohyea::ohyea:

Cruzr Joe
01-29-2015, 06:12 PM
We have already received several vendor requests for this year! Vendors will be notified the end of this week and we will post on SL shortly thereafter.

We've expanded our vendor area this year to add some additional seating area for Ryders as they wait for farkles or just a place to sit and swap stories.

This year there will be a new restaurant on the grounds as well as the concession stand, if all the shopping makes you hungry :ohyea::ohyea::ohyea:

Can i get a reservation for a rocker/recliner ?? (I need my afternoon nap)

Cruzr joe