cuznjohn
01-26-2015, 05:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k43y740T5dc

Chupaca
01-26-2015, 05:32 PM
you don't even have to own one..!! :roflblack::roflblack:

ARtraveler
01-26-2015, 05:35 PM
Guess that I was lucky with my two. No unsticking necessary.

Did have one that tried to start his car by putting a key into the electric socket. Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt. Ozone.... and a black mark on the switchplate. Fortunately, no injury. He never tried that again though. :yikes:

Yazz
01-26-2015, 08:19 PM
Thanks for the video Cuzn, boy does that bring back memories...

Young son was full of pranks. One day we were at a store that sold a bit of everything. I was looking the other way when he picked up a toilet plunger, pushed it on his face and was staggering around. He gathered a crowd of concerned moms while I was stayed at the back of the crowd trying not to laugh. It's very hard to get a plunger stuck on your face. The face has many contours, a toilet bowl doesn't.

AKSpyderMan, both our kids did something once. He was playing in his room when he came to me saying there were blue lights. Turns out he had a key in each electrical slot with the metal key ring contacting them both. Turned off the power to the house before taking the keys out.

acinpcola
01-27-2015, 09:34 AM
:roflblack: thanks for the morning laugh Cuzn

Cruzr Joe
01-27-2015, 10:28 AM
Where were the parents?????????????????????

Cruzr joe

Jim's_Spyder
01-27-2015, 07:20 PM
My younger brother peed in a home improvement display toilet when he was about 5 years old. My mom turned her back on him for about 2 seconds and he was going at it. No one saw it and if they did no one said a word to her. She was so embarrassed she just left the store.