PDA

View Full Version : 2 -up

bmccaffrey
01-25-2015, 05:49 PM
Has anyone rode with a passenger .
If so how comfortable is it????? ;)

MisterP
01-25-2015, 05:59 PM
All the time. It's comfortable for both of us.

Whose comfort are you concerned about? You or your passenger?

Cruzr Joe
01-25-2015, 06:01 PM

Never rode with the passenger ......................... Passenger always rides with me. (New York Answer to A New York Question) :sour:

Riding with a passenger only doubles the fun. (Arkansas answer to a New York Question.) :roflblack:

Cruzr Joe

bmccaffrey
01-25-2015, 06:41 PM
All the time. It's comfortable for both of us.

Whose comfort are you concerned about? You or your passenger?

Comfort for both.
Tx for the answer

Blue Star
01-25-2015, 06:49 PM
Both of us are are the big side (220 me 25ish her) and was comfortable for both. Even better when she would scratch my back at a stop light :yes:

She liked ryding on the RT more than the RS.

RyderJCF
01-25-2015, 07:33 PM
We ride 2-up all the time in total comfort - in fact she threatens to nod off occasionally (just kidding) which is why we have the arm rests and my backrest;). But we are both very comfortable

bmccaffrey
01-25-2015, 07:47 PM
I didn't clarify but being it's the f3 thread that is what i was referring too.
Just clarifying :gaah:

Cruzr Joe
01-25-2015, 08:20 PM
I didn't clarify but being it's the f3 thread that is what i was referring too.
Just clarifying :gaah:

:roflblack::roflblack:, I did not notice that :yikes:. (no wonder you asked) my bad

Cruzr Joe

Gunkandpudge
01-25-2015, 09:19 PM
2 up! True story, couple winters ago the wife and I decided to go out to eat. It was a warm afternoon for January. As we were getting ready to leave I suggested that she get her winter riding clothes, but she said no that the lite jacket was fine. I replied that my cold riding gear was already on board. Anyway we left at 5 Pm. We left the restaurant about 8 and it was about 33 degrees.. Got on the two lane 50 mph rode and took off. About 30 seconds into the ride she hits my shoulder with attitude and says "it's to damn cold to be out riding". I pulled over to the side of the road and stopped, replying, "get off bitch". I spent the night in the cold garage in the Pruis. Hmmm, go figure!!!!
:lecturef_smilie:

Grandpot
01-25-2015, 09:50 PM
We bought the RT-S specifically for riding 2 up. Easy on both of us.

chuck gross
01-25-2015, 10:46 PM
Well there you go it is obviously too soon to get good information about riding 2up on the F3 and since it is easy to miss that this was first posted on the F3 hotrod forum after it goes to the whats new page it's obviously important to add the F3 part to the title for less confusion.:yikes:

Chupaca
01-25-2015, 10:50 PM
on the passenger...my wife is like a shadow, you don't even know she is there. Others tend to fight the whole experiance and need a bit of training. :thumbup:

Dragonrider
01-26-2015, 12:33 AM
If there's no top case, my wife won't get on it. Period. Backrests are not an option - main reason my Vrod and Valk are gone.

Smallz
01-26-2015, 02:23 PM

Mine is being delivered tomorrow so I will let you know as soon as this Snowpocolypse passes!