Motorcycledave
01-25-2015, 10:57 AM
Give me a call for information on getting yours
Ride Safe
Dave

Dragonrider
01-25-2015, 11:42 AM
Dave;

I've been using the camera below, mounted on the RT - replaceable rechargeable batteries, waterproof, anti-vibration, small footprint & easy on/off. What's the advantage of yours??

Chupaca
01-25-2015, 11:47 AM
that old time favorite..go-pro. But that one looks nice have to read some feedback on it...congrats..:2thumbs:

Dragonrider
01-25-2015, 11:54 AM
One of the things that amazed me, was that I could use a cable to my iPad, and set the view (placement) of the camera real time. Is that true for all of the video cameras out there?? Really didn't mean to steal the thread, just curious.

Motorcycledave
01-25-2015, 12:18 PM
This unit is small mounts on the side of your helmet and is controlled
with your SENA head set, 20S, SHH10 and such you just tell it what to do
turn on turn off, zoom, wide angle, pause filming... way less recorded stuff to
edit out, it records what you are looking at unlike one on a fixed location.
It also can be mounted any place you would mount a GoPro, remember
VOICE commands run it you don't have to fumble with on off buttons.
Go to SENA's website and check the specs also on you tube.
AND you know I will always be less than everyone else as usual.

Dave

One of the things that amazed me, was that I could use a cable to my iPad, and set the view (placement) of the camera real time. Is that true for all of the video cameras out there?? Really didn't mean to steal the thread, just curious.

Dragonrider
01-25-2015, 01:23 PM
Thanks Dave - makes sense for those that have/want headsets....

finless
01-25-2015, 05:10 PM
No offense and I am a Sena guy but this camera is way behind on specs for the price.

Today 1080P 60 FPS is the norm. Trust I have a few cameras now including the surprisingly cheap SJ6000 or SJ5000 (Go Pro knock offs).

Bob

Motorcycledave
01-25-2015, 05:24 PM
Hi Bob
They have different versions with more everything the price is not as high as the GoPro and GoPro is not blue tooth
I will be testing the crap out of it and let you know what I think, you know I will only sell products I use myself and
know if they are good, bad, crap, or Fantastic.....and as always at the lowest prices... Both of my sons ride and so does
my son in law they all have GoPro's and are standing by waiting for this so they can pick it apart or give it the big thumbs up :thumbup:
one of them owns Motion FX studios, the other one is in TV production and they know way more than I do regarding Video
equipment.... this one does have 1080 see below
Dave

No offense and I am a Sena guy but this camera is way behind on specs for the price.

Today 1080P 60 FPS is the norm. Trust I have a few cameras now including the surprisingly cheap SJ6000 or SJ5000 (Go Pro knock offs).

Bob

finless
01-25-2015, 05:57 PM
Hi Bob
the GoPro and GoPro is not blue tooth

Did you know you can make the Go Pro Sena Bluetooth?

I have this unit for my Go Pro.

http://www.sena.com/product/cameras/bluetoothaudiopackforgopro/

Like I said. I am a Sena lover so that's not the issue. :)

Bob

Motorcycledave
01-26-2015, 10:37 AM
Hi Bob
Yes I have them in stock and sell several, but it is one more thing to have and it's good for me
selling them but the new Prism does it all.
Dave

Did you know you can make the Go Pro Sena Bluetooth?

I have this unit for my Go Pro.

http://www.sena.com/product/cameras/bluetoothaudiopackforgopro/

Like I said. I am a Sena lover so that's not the issue. :)

Bob

Kwalsh
01-26-2015, 06:19 PM
Can't wait for some real reviews, I want to replace my go pro but not sure what to get