PDA

View Full Version : Order Placed

TC-F3
01-24-2015, 09:30 PM
Okay,

Paperwork completed on a new magnesium/red F3-S, and my RS is at the dealership for trade-in. Signing the loan on Monday! I will say this, if you are on the fence and are trying to resist the temptation, DO NOT go and ride, or see this bike in person!

I ride my RS hard, only sport bikes can hang, I was skeptical of the performance of the F3 in the twisties and from what I've seen, this bike will be even more amenable to aggressive riding than my RS, and more comfortable to boot! Everything about it seems to have been extraordinarily well thought out and designed. I was needless to say beyond impressed!
Now to wait. :thumbup: :spyder:

Tom

Big Arm
01-24-2015, 09:36 PM
:congrats: and :welcome:

SPYD3R
01-24-2015, 09:39 PM
TC;
did they give you a DELIVERY DATE....? if so, how far out in the future....?
if u don't mind me ax'n.....
mine was suppose 2 b here next Tuesday... but it hasn't left BRP yet, so i'm not counting on c'n it next week... :lecturef_smilie: :sour:
Dan P
SPYD3R

TC-F3
01-24-2015, 10:51 PM
TC;
did they give you a DELIVERY DATE....? if so, how far out in the future....?
if u don't mind me ax'n.....
mine was suppose 2 b here next Tuesday... but it hasn't left BRP yet, so i'm not counting on c'n it next week... :lecturef_smilie: :sour:
Dan P
SPYD3R

They didn't yet, but they will when I sign the loan, which should be Monday, I'll reply here with the date when I have it. Out of curiosity, when did you buy yours?

Chupaca
01-25-2015, 02:25 AM
sorry to see you leave the RS crowd but know you will be happy with the new ryde..!! Your bubbling already..:2thumbs: enjoy..!! :thumbup:

dguisinger
01-25-2015, 03:04 AM
sorry to see you leave the RS crowd but know you will be happy with the new ryde..!! Your bubbling already..:2thumbs: enjoy..!! :thumbup:

I'm glad he has good things to say moving from the RS to the F3.

My RS was in the shop probably 30% of the last two years with non stop problems, I'm getting a sweet deal trading it in for an F3 due to all my problems, but I've been a bit nervous since CanAm hasn't provided us minnesotan's with any way to physically sit on one (They should have really started their ride events here in the late fall and moved south with the weather)

can-am
01-25-2015, 03:33 PM
Sat on an F3 yesterday in northern Minnesota, and boy was it sweet!

ARtraveler
01-25-2015, 03:44 PM
:congrats: on your new purchase. I am thinking you are going to like it. :yes::yes:

Don't forget the required pictures when you take delivery. :roflblack:

TC-F3
01-27-2015, 09:37 PM
Delivery in late February per my dealer, and I am locked in on the 4 year warranty, certificate in hand!

Update: Just got the call from my Dealership, the F3 should be here Thursday or Friday!

:yes:

TC-F3
02-05-2015, 06:06 PM
I have an appointment to pick up my new Spyder tomorrow (Friday) at 5:00! Akrapovic slip-on, and foglights are on back order with an ETA of late March, but I will ride it back to the dealer for those. Supposed to have nice weather here on Saturday, and I know what I'll be doing! Break-in periods are so difficult....

vondalyn
02-05-2015, 07:50 PM
Here are today's pictures. The LEDs are installed in the front and back. The middle picture shows the shape of the attitude handlebar and I guess that's the GPS holder? sure jumps out at you. Gauge spoiler is on too. The last picture shows my powerlet outlet for my heated gear. Most of my other accessories are on backorder, but I'm happy with what showed up and I'm going to have a hard time sleeping tonight.

I'm embarrassed to admit that I have dog care set up this weekend so that I don't have to worry about Josie while I'm out and about trying to get through as much of the break-in as possible.

reissooz
02-05-2015, 08:49 PM
The LEDs really pop!

Tom in NM
02-06-2015, 12:49 AM
. . . . and your dog will like seeing you more relaxed and smiling.

Tom

Jackspyder
02-06-2015, 12:57 AM
Here are today's pictures. The LEDs are installed in the front and back. The middle picture shows the shape of the attitude handlebar and I guess that's the GPS holder? sure jumps out at you. Gauge spoiler is on too. The last picture shows my powerlet outlet for my heated gear. Most of my other accessories are on backorder, but I'm happy with what showed up and I'm going to have a hard time sleeping tonight.

I'm embarrassed to admit that I have dog care set up this weekend so that I don't have to worry about Josie while I'm out and about trying to get through as much of the break-in as possible.

Where did you get the LEDs? They look good!

vondalyn
02-06-2015, 08:50 AM
Where did you get the LEDs? They look good!

I got them from www.tricled.com. Great people. Ordered stuff for the RTL in the past too.

TC-F3
02-06-2015, 07:49 PM
Picture as requested. Still have to go back for the Foglights and the new pipe in late March, but the bike's in the garage!

SPYD3R
02-06-2015, 08:27 PM
They didn't yet, but they will when I sign the loan, which should be Monday, I'll reply here with the date when I have it. Out of curiosity, when did you buy yours?

GOT MINE TODAY, 6 FEB. 2015..... ORDERED IT ON JAN. 21st.... GOT THE 4 YEAR WARRANTY.... NICE...!
I'M STILL WAITING ON MY AUX-LITES AND USB PORT....
DID A 50 MILE RIDE... 1 WORD: AWESOME.....
DAN P
EASLEY, SC
SPYD3R

TC-F3
02-06-2015, 08:54 PM
GOT MINE TODAY, 6 FEB. 2015..... ORDERED IT ON JAN. 21st.... GOT THE 4 YEAR WARRANTY.... NICE...!
I'M STILL WAITING ON MY AUX-LITES AND USB PORT....
DID A 50 MILE RIDE... 1 WORD: AWESOME.....
DAN P
EASLEY, SC
SPYD3R

Glad you're enjoying it Dan, I didn't ride anywhere but home as it was 28 degrees and getting dark, but it's supposed to be nearly 50 tomorrow, so the only trepidation I will have to overcome is all this salt on the roads. I hate to get the new ride all salty, and 50 ish is still too cold to wash it. HUGE kudos to BRP, and to Lamont for his hand in the design, this thing is a blast to ride!

debbie spyder rider
02-06-2015, 09:42 PM
Looks awesome! Congrats! :thumbup: