PDA

View Full Version : 2 Horse Bumper Pull Trailer for 2013 RTS

H8CNCR
01-24-2015, 06:17 PM
Are there any 2 horse Bumper Pull Trailers that can also be used to haul a 2013 RT Limited?:banghead:

Naturally, Not at the same time:roflblack:

Frank G
01-24-2015, 06:34 PM
I've owned a fair number of horse trailers through the years from 2 horse bumper pulls to 4 horse gooseneck's with living quarters. I would look at a slant load with removable dividers. A ramp door would be a plus. There are a number of manufactures for this type of trailer. 4-Star is my favorite manufacture.

Have some tie downs installed under the rubber mats.

H8CNCR
01-24-2015, 07:45 PM
I've owned a fair number of horse trailers through the years from 2 horse bumper pulls to 4 horse gooseneck's with living quarters. I would look at a slant load with removable dividers. A ramp door would be a plus. There are a number of manufactures for this type of trailer. 4-Star is my favorite manufacture.

Have some tie downs installed under the rubber mats.

Thank you Frank!

missouriboy
01-25-2015, 08:36 AM
Scrutinize any ramp doors very carefully. With the RT's low road clearance, you might have to elevate the front of the trailer to avoid high-centering during load-unload.

H8CNCR
02-09-2015, 03:17 PM
Good Idea. Thanks.

Scrutinize any ramp doors very carefully. With the RT's low road clearance, you might have to elevate the front of the trailer to avoid high-centering during load-unload.