PDA

View Full Version : Spotted a silver one by my house

2+1
11-03-2008, 04:44 PM
It's Monday Nov 3, 415pm. I saw a Silver Spyder turning left from 739 to 739B by the Win Dixie in Lake Asbury. South of Orange Park. I was just wondering if it was anyone on here. Pretty sure it had a Hindle exaust. The driver was wearing a black and silver jacket. If this was you, I only live about a 1/4 mile from that intersection and I own a red one. Maybe we could hook up one day. Yours is the only other one I've seen around here. :cheers:

Cundiffla
11-29-2008, 09:27 PM
It's Monday Nov 3, 415pm. I saw a Silver Spyder turning left from 739 to 739B by the Win Dixie in Lake Asbury. South of Orange Park. I was just wondering if it was anyone on here. Pretty sure it had a Hindle exaust. The driver was wearing a black and silver jacket. If this was you, I only live about a 1/4 mile from that intersection and I own a red one. Maybe we could hook up one day. Yours is the only other one I've seen around here. :cheers:
It was me I believe but I was there Sunday 11/09/08 to visit a friend. We watch NFL Football Jaguar won against http://www.jaguars.com/gameday/images/helmet_lio.jpg. I was wearing my Black and Grey Leather jasket.

We will have to get together. I go to Wild Cards on Highway 17 next to the Dollar General. You can send me an email Cundiffla@hotmail.com to set up a day and time.

Larry :spyder: