PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Riders of America New Chapter Forming - NISR

ChicoFowler
01-23-2015, 04:45 PM
Spyder Riders of America is a national club with thousands of members across the country. A new chapter is forming for the Nebraska/Iowa area: NISR (Nebraska Iowa Spyder Riders) NISR is pronounced like the word "nicer". We are actively looking for members and people who want to big a part of the planning for the annual SpyderMania, sponsored by Olsen's Outdoor Power, Atlantic, Iowa. The event is going to be August 29 and 30. Tentative plans are to host the event in Council Bluffs, Iowa. Country Inn and Suites will be a host hotel. If you are interested in joining the club, getting ready for spring rides, help plan and/or participate in the SpyderMania event, or more information on SpyderMania, just respond to this post with your contact information and I, or another board member will contact you.

ARtraveler
01-23-2015, 04:49 PM
:congrats:

SpyderAnn01
01-23-2015, 05:06 PM
:congrats:

Deanna777
01-23-2015, 05:56 PM
:congrats: Deanna

Spyder Tony
01-23-2015, 06:55 PM
From the President of the Spyder Ryder of America Sacramento Chapter to you and your newly forming organization...Congratulations to you and the new organization!
I wish you many years and miles of fun ahead...

Chupaca
01-23-2015, 08:34 PM
good luck. Hope you have a growing success and maybe someday we will have a convention we are getting numerous..!! :2thumbs:

Jerry & Trish
01-23-2015, 10:06 PM
From the President of the Spyder Ryder of America Sacramento Chapter to you and your newly forming organization...Congratulations to you and the new organization!
I wish you many years and miles of fun ahead...

Spyder Tony
Can you give me some information on the Sacramento Chapter.
We ride a 2013 RT-S se5

Thank You
Jerry & Trish Funk

Deke
01-23-2015, 10:44 PM
Congratulations! We just chartered the SRA-Eastern Iowa Chapter! Maybe a joint ride is in order?! You can find us on a Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/1539496013002674/?fref=ts

Deke

ChicoFowler
01-23-2015, 11:09 PM
Thanks for the well wishes --- looking forward to putting together a successful chapter.
Deke - I'm hoping we will meet at Spyder Fest and perhaps set something up for a joint ride/meeting somewhere 1/2 way in Iowa.

JCGammack
01-23-2015, 11:55 PM
Both our groups are forming at the same time. That is good news! Having done RAGBRAI several times I know that a lot of good roads and great towns are out your way. I hope some joint rides are in both of our futures. Please post a web sight or Facebook page to get you plans out.

Spyder Tony
01-26-2015, 12:56 PM
Spyder Tony
Can you give me some information on the Sacramento Chapter.
We ride a 2013 RT-S se5

Thank You
Jerry & Trish Funk

Hi Jerry...you can check us out at WWW.SRASacramento.com

You can also check out our presence on Meetup.com at http://www.meetup.com/SacramentoSpyderRyders/

Finally, you can e-mail us at SRASacramento@GMail.com

Look forward to hearing from you & Trish soon!

ChicoFowler
02-21-2015, 11:10 PM
Here's a link to NISR (Nebraska Iowa Spyder Riders) : https://www.facebook.com/NebraskaIowaSpyderRiders
Drop by and say hello