PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Demo Day Coming Soon...

Lifestyles HondaCanAm
01-23-2015, 03:35 PM
The F3s are coming!
That's right folks they are on their way. Once they have arrived we will be hosting a Spyder Demo Day (date to be announced) featuring all of the best of the Spyder 2015 line-up! To be the first to receive your invitation to our Spyder Demo Day sign up for our newsletter. You can sign up for our newsletter via text by sending SPYDER to 22828 or online via Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/LifestylesHondaWA/app_141428856257) (you do not need to log into Facebook for this).

chuck gross
01-23-2015, 10:35 PM
Let me know when they get here!! you have my E-mail address :yes:

Lifestyles HondaCanAm
01-24-2015, 01:51 PM
Chuck do you already receive our newsletter?

chuck gross
01-24-2015, 02:44 PM
No I don't get the newsletter I signed up for it on your website a couple of years ago.
I did sign up on the list at the International motorcycle show for the F3 demo ride I should be near the top as I was there when the doors opened.

Lifestyles HondaCanAm
01-24-2015, 03:51 PM
Ok I went back and took a look seems that when I added in the contacts from IMS not all of them made it in correctly. You are now in the system correctly, so watch your inbox for our newsletters!

chuck gross
01-26-2015, 12:35 AM
Ok I went back and took a look seems that when I added in the contacts from IMS not all of them made it in correctly. You are now in the system correctly, so watch your inbox for our newsletters!

I guess I did get an invitation from you to come demo the new 2015 RT like a week after the IMS so you must have had my E-mail address entered correctly I just have yet to see an actual Lifestyles news letter unless the invite was a newsletter? anyway looking forward to an F3 test ryde just don't make it for super bowl weekend!! when do you anticipate receiving your first F3? and or the demo rides.

Lifestyles HondaCanAm
01-27-2015, 11:59 AM
We don't typically send out a regular newsletter. We simply send out e-mails when something truly exciting is going on, so that it's always a benefit to open our e-mails. We should be receiving units in very shortly and hope to get the ride day set for a nice day in February. Trust me we wont be planning anything for Super Bowl, the guys would riot and we currently have a booth at the Seattle Boat Show which will likely be closing a day early to support the Seahawks.

spyderman051
02-04-2015, 11:42 PM
Please add me to your newsletter list as well so I can get the invite to demo them Thank you Spyderman051 (s98360rl@yahoo.com)

Lifestyles HondaCanAm
02-05-2015, 12:01 PM
Spyderman051 I've got you added, you will know as soon as we do about the demo day. We are just waiting on a positive weather forecast to set details.