PDA

View Full Version : Who loves you most: Your wife, or your dog?

Dan_Ashley
01-22-2015, 04:33 PM
Want to know who loves you more--your wife or your dog? Here is how to find out.

Lock both your wife and your dog in the trunk of your car. Come back in and hour and open the trunk. You will quickly find out who is happier to see you.

ARtraveler
01-22-2015, 04:38 PM
Want to know who loves you more--your wife or your dog? Here is how to find out.

Lock both your wife and your dog in the trunk of your car. Come back in and hour and open the trunk. You will quickly find out who is happier to see you.

You have your asbestos suit and helmet on--right? :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

mowin
01-22-2015, 04:41 PM
Ya, let me know how it worked out for ya...

vided
01-22-2015, 05:12 PM
Aren't there laws against locking dogs in cars?

Big F
01-22-2015, 05:16 PM

That was hilarious! and I'm not going to try and find out as I already know the answer...
THE BIG F

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
01-22-2015, 05:17 PM
both love me, but the dog will sit next to me without bothering me but the wife will massage my feet &
has life insurance just in case i forgot to open the trunk after a few days.

jerpinoy
01-22-2015, 06:23 PM
That's just unfair, just like asking your kids who they love most in front of her or who do you prepare to ride your Spyder or her? It's just wrong:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Chupaca
01-22-2015, 06:32 PM
but could be a fatal method of finding out...:roflblack:

Oldmanzues
01-25-2015, 02:54 PM
I would suggest removing items like the jack handle before atemping this action
Oldmanzues

Cruzr Joe
01-25-2015, 03:24 PM
I would suggest removing items like the jack handle before atemping this action
Oldmanzues

This was the most helpful answer. :roflblack::roflblack: