PDA

View Full Version : and they say they don't exist

cuznjohn
01-21-2015, 10:59 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/20/us/feat-air-force-ufo-project-blue-book/index.html

Chupaca
01-21-2015, 11:11 AM
based on that memo they still don't know...:dontknow:

garb55
01-21-2015, 11:33 AM
I am open to the idea that intelligent life exists on other planets
They may not have come to Earth
But why do we think that of all the planets in the universe we are the only planet to evolve intelligent life forms
Well sometimes I think humans are intelligent :roflblack:
If we had put all of our resources into space exploration rather than war we might be visiting them

Bob Denman
01-21-2015, 11:42 AM
If they DON'T come here; isn't that proof of the existence, of intelligent life elsewhere? :dontknow: :roflblack:

DLewis
01-21-2015, 12:09 PM
[QUOTE
If we had put all of our resources into space exploration rather than war we might be visiting them[/QUOTE]

Now THAT I agree with 100% . Another thing they can do is give everyone a Spyder, but that would mean that "WE" wouldn't be that special anymore. :roflblack::roflblack:

Orange Spyder Man
01-21-2015, 01:47 PM
I don't have my head stuck that far into the sand to believe we are the only "species" in our vast solar system.. there are ancient clues scattered all over planet earth that point to the fact we have been visited from other worlds long ago..i believe one day in our future absolute proof will change ones disbeliefs..

osm

cuznjohn
01-21-2015, 02:14 PM
i have seen things in the sky that i can't explain, sometimes i was partying and some not. i saw the most stuff at night at my house upstate when i had it, i even saw jets chasing one so i do believe in UFO"S but i just wish if the government knows anything about it they would say something, i doubt it would cause too much of a fuss if they did

ARtraveler
01-21-2015, 02:37 PM
I saw the article and checked it out a bit yesterday. Does not seem to have any overwhelming evidence about any of the stuff that we are familiar with, Area 51, Roswell, New Mexico, etc. etc.

Interesting stuff on Ancient Aliens but it is skillfully interwoven with half truths, no truths, and fantasy sometimes. Enough logic presented to get one thinking.

garb55
01-21-2015, 07:24 PM
but i just wish if the government knows anything about it they would say something, i doubt it would cause too much of a fuss if they did[/QUOTE]

he government will not say because aliens from space can not vote
Who knows
We might have to give them welfare and social security :roflblack: