PDA

View Full Version : f3

miltonb
01-20-2015, 09:05 PM
:banghead::pray::popcorn::mad::gaah: my dealer ( Atlantic city cycle sales ) has announced that we are the proud owners of a bouncing new pearl white f3s. we are waiting for adornments. Deer Hunter and Genevieve.:clap: :ohyea: :)

Cruzr Joe
01-20-2015, 09:08 PM
COOL.

Where are the Cigars??

Cruzr Joe

Chupaca
01-20-2015, 09:24 PM
so close and yet so far...the wait is the killer and the closer the worse...hang in there..:clap::clap::ohyea:

Chupaca
01-20-2015, 09:51 PM
so close and yet so far...the wait is the killer and the closer the worse...hang in there..:clap::clap::ohyea:

Bitten504
01-21-2015, 07:11 AM
:banghead::pray::popcorn::mad::gaah: my dealer ( Atlantic city cycle sales ) has announced that we are the proud owners of a bouncing new pearl white f3s. we are waiting for adornments. Deer Hunter and Genevieve.:clap: :ohyea: :)

then i must be in labor... My dealer (Hattiesburg Cycle) informed that me my Magnesium /Black F3S was shipped yesterday, 1/20/15 and should arrive @ the dealership in about 2 days...so i hope to have it sometime next week before the often talked about 1/31 BRP promotion expiration :)

Saluda
01-21-2015, 10:37 AM
Best of luck & safe riding.

ARtraveler
01-21-2015, 03:38 PM
:congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:

It looks like the F3's are arriving. In about 30 days or so, we should have some really good road riding information about them. :yes:

SpyderGTL
01-21-2015, 09:24 PM
My dealer let me know today that my Magnesium/Black F3S was scheduled to ship on the 28th and arrive the following week. Only two more weeks to wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dguisinger
01-21-2015, 10:33 PM
My dealer let me know today that my Magnesium/Black F3S was scheduled to ship on the 28th and arrive the following week. Only two more weeks to wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone had a CanAm Red ship yet?

NM Wrench
01-22-2015, 05:51 PM
We have a red F3-S that was shipped 2 days ago and are anxiously awaiting the delivery of our new Spyder!!![Q:popcorn:UOTE=dguisinger;926461]Has anyone had a CanAm Red ship yet?[/QUOTE]

SPYD3R
01-22-2015, 08:25 PM
I THINK I'M STILL PREGNANT....
My Magnesium/Black F3S hasn't left the womb yet.... :dontknow:
my dealer told me i would be getting a call this past Tuesday... NOTHING to date... :lecturef_smilie:
I'm get'n really icthy to get my new ride... :gaah:
Dan P
SPYD3R

dguisinger
01-22-2015, 08:28 PM
my dealer told me i would be getting a call this past Tuesday... NOTHING to date... :lecturef_smilie:
Dan P
SPYD3R

Lets practice our breathing together...
Dan G

vondalyn
01-22-2015, 08:32 PM
I keep thinking it's almost the end of the month, but then I realize that's really next week. I guess it'll happen when it happens :)

LEEB
01-22-2015, 08:36 PM
Dan P
SPYD3R

FALSE LABOR!!

GunDoctor
01-22-2015, 08:36 PM
I was told 2weeks ago my F3 has shipped and should have been delivered last week, still waiting. I do have the Vin number.

Another Day To Be My Kid's Dad [emoji379]

SPYD3R
01-22-2015, 08:54 PM
I HAVE MIXED EMOTIONS ABOUT THE ARRIVAL OF MY NEW F3-S......
on 1 hand, i want TIME to flash by so that i have my new ride.... :yes:
on the other hand, TIME actually does go by faster (it seems), and at 67 yrs of age, every day that goes by, i get closer to the wooden box syndrome..... :pray:
Dan P
SPYD3R

miltonb
01-22-2015, 08:56 PM
Dan P
SPYD3Rhang in there. I went to see my spyder today I wish I had waited because now I have to wait for more parts.

dguisinger
01-22-2015, 08:59 PM
hang in there. I went to see my spyder today I wish I had waited because now I have to wait for more parts.

What parts are you missing? I ordered a whole ton... :/

SPYD3R
01-22-2015, 09:03 PM
What parts are you missing? I ordered a whole ton... :/

i ordered mine with the ROUTE 66 windshield, and now i'm told that this one has been cancelled... so i told them to get me the BLUE RIDGE PARKWAY windshield, and they told me that they would do what they could to get one for me....
:lecturef_smilie: WHA'SUP'WIT'DAT.....????? :gaah: they advertise these parts on their catalog, but they're not available....???? DUH...... :yikes:
Dan P
SPYD3R

dguisinger
01-22-2015, 09:06 PM
i ordered mine with the ROUTE 66 windshield, and now i'm told that this one has been cancelled... so i told them to get me the BLUE RIDGE PARKWAY windshield, and they told me that they would do what they could to get one for me....
:lecturef_smilie: WHA'SUP'WIT'DAT.....????? :gaah: they advertise these parts on their catalog, but they're not available....???? DUH...... :yikes:
Dan P
SPYD3R

I went with the guage spoiler, fox shocks upgrade, stripe, both removable backrests, the akropovik exhaust, heated grips (hey, its minnesota), fog lights, and power outlet
wonder how many times I'll have to go back and get parts

miltonb
01-22-2015, 11:26 PM
Dan P
SPYD3Rmy dealer said that a lot of parts are listed as unavailable now, so people won't be ordering parts before the bikes are out. I ordered a r66 and they did not know it was canceled. they have other windshields coming in and I will get one of those.

Bitten504
01-23-2015, 12:37 PM
I just received a call from my Dealership ... my Magnesium /Black F3S is in and is being assembled. I am expecting call back to provide VIN# and the time they plan to deliver it to me on tomorrow. I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting on Christmas. :spyder: BTW.. I traded in my 2012 RSS with less than 4000 miles. It Looks brand new. It has an awesome light kit... (check out the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHXuZoMgzJM).... someone is going to get a very nice - well takem care of bike..

I hope i get more time to ride this bike :)

then i must be in labor... My dealer (Hattiesburg Cycle) informed that me my Magnesium /Black F3S was shipped yesterday, 1/20/15 and should arrive @ the dealership in about 2 days...so i hope to have it sometime next week before the often talked about 1/31 BRP promotion expiration :)

GunDoctor
01-23-2015, 07:58 PM
Just got the call. Spyder arrived today...101198101199101200101201

mxz600
01-23-2015, 10:23 PM

Just got the call. Spyder arrived today...101198101199101200101201

:congrats:to you both on the new babies. Give us a review after you get a little saddle time.

GunDoctor
01-24-2015, 12:27 AM
You know it and thanks.

MikeinGA
01-24-2015, 05:43 AM
Dan P
SPYD3R

Dan,
Now Take A Deep Breath. What due you expect it's BRP, their French Canadians and you have a English Catalog. :yikes: It's all in the translation, so Don't Worry Be Happy;). AND That's IMHO.

Mike

Lifestyles HondaCanAm
01-24-2015, 04:54 PM
The F3s are coming!
That's right folks they are on their way. Once they have arrived we will be hosting a Spyder Demo Day (date to be announced) featuring all of the best of the Spyder 2015 line-up! To be the first to receive your invitation to our Spyder Demo Day sign up for our newsletter. Via text or online at http://goo.gl/9QBFgo.