PDA

View Full Version : The Jumper

DJFaninTN
01-15-2015, 09:29 PM
Last summer, a group of Retired Marine bikers were riding south on I-95 when they saw a girl about to jump off a bridge between North and South Carolina . They were all trained in various types of immediate actions so they stopped to see if they could assist the State Trooper who was dealing with the situation.

Ed, their leader gets off his Harley, walks through a group of gawkers, past the State Trooper who was trying to talk her down off the railing, and says, "Hey Baby..... Whatcha doin' up there on that railin'?"

She says tearfully, "I'm going to commit suicide!"

While he didn't want to appear 'sensitive,' Ed also didn't want to miss this 'be-a-legend' opportunity either so he asked..."Well, before you jump, Honey-Babe... Why don't you give ole Ed here your best last kiss?"

So, with no hesitation at all, she leaned back over the railing and did just that... And it was a long, deep, lingering kiss followed immediately by another even better one.

After they breathlessly finished, Ed gets a big thumbs-up approval from his biker-buddies, the onlookers, and even the State Trooper, and then says, "Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had, Honey! That's a real talent you're wasting, Sugar Shorts. You could be famous if you rode with me. Why the hell are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl."

It's still unclear whether she jumped or was pushed.

ARtraveler
01-15-2015, 10:16 PM
I liked it. Did not see that coming. :yikes:

Chupaca
01-15-2015, 11:30 PM
That was in a totally different direccion...:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Bam Bam and Pebbles
01-16-2015, 12:37 AM
:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: Now that's funny

Oldmanzues
01-16-2015, 08:03 PM
This is one of those no Bulls... stories. It has to be true if a Marine said (and did it)
USAF ret
Oldmanzues