PDA

View Full Version : Pictures MIA

GunDoctor
01-15-2015, 09:08 PM
Is it just me, but most post that talk about something they just did to their Spyder never post pictures, or they are selling their SPYDER and no pictures???
If you go on FB or Instagram, everyone can't wait to post a picture, even if it's the food they are eating, or the ever famous selfie. 100873

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

finless
01-15-2015, 09:30 PM
I believe it is technically challenged. Sorry to say that but true. I wont name names but several people here talked about mods, etc they did but could never figure out how to post pictures!

Then, there are those that are just not picture takers so they do not even have any to post if they knew how.

Some people are visual, some are not.... That's just the way it is ;)

Me, I am a super visual person! I dream in full color! I learn better with visuals rather than just text. Not everyone is that way.

Bob

arntufun
01-15-2015, 09:33 PM
Here is a trained psychologists view on this subject......

You are extremely vain to post selfies on FB ..................

You are extremely vain and also a very narcissistic person if you take pictures with a selfie stick and post them on FB..............

If you do either of these, get help immediately......... :roflblack:

finless
01-15-2015, 09:50 PM
He is talking about posting pictures of MODs someone made or when "for sale" not showing pictures of what your selling. OP said nothing about selfie's even though he posted one ;)

Only time I do selfie's is when I am with my Wife or someone else...... I rarely if EVER show my face alone... So go psycho analize that one ;)

Bob

arntufun
01-15-2015, 10:03 PM
Is it just me, but most post that talk about something they just did to their Spyder never post pictures, or they are selling their SPYDER and no pictures???
If you go on FB or Instagram, everyone can't wait to post a picture, even if it's the food they are eating, or the ever famous selfie. 100873

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He is talking about posting pictures of MODs someone made or when "for sale" not showing pictures of what your selling. OP said nothing about selfie's even though he posted one ;)

Only time I do selfie's is when I am with my Wife or someone else...... I rarely if EVER show my face alone... So go psycho analize that one ;)

Bob

You probably should read his post again.................. :thumbup:

SpyderAnn01
01-15-2015, 10:06 PM
If I take a picture on a ride I am more likely to post it on FB then I am to post it here. Here a story is required and on FB a picture alone is enough. I'm not saying that that is a bad thing it just is what it is. 100874

ARtraveler
01-15-2015, 10:14 PM
I was also challenged when it came to posting pictures. I got help from the boss and a couple others on the site. Most of the time I can get a picture posted when needed.

finless
01-15-2015, 11:45 PM
The huge bold text makes me say...... Maybe you have your own psycho analyses to do ;)

I did not yell... did you need to?

Anyway I think I will bow out of this one since we are being psycho analized now ;)

Bob

Highwayman2013
01-15-2015, 11:56 PM
100876NON SELFIE! lol

finless
01-15-2015, 11:58 PM
100876NON SELFIE! lol

Meeeee Likey! Why? Because while it's a selfie your showing a beautiful place you have been!

I am guessing Northern NM or Western AZ?
Or maybe some parts of Southern UT.?

Bob

Highwayman2013
01-16-2015, 12:13 AM
Red Rock Canyon outside of Las Vegas.100877

finless
01-16-2015, 12:28 AM

Damn... I should have know that.... Been there a few times years ago. It's kind of a "party place" last time I was there in about 1985 or so.

But you know... all over that area the rocks and cliff have that color.... Kind of reminds me of the Moab area that's why I was thinking NM or AZ.

Bob

wyliec
01-16-2015, 07:29 AM
I've been there, and I liked it. Nice pic. Have you been to Valley of Fire outside of Vegas?

Chupaca
01-16-2015, 10:36 AM
Maybe a tutorial on posting photos would help those that want to post pictures. I figured some of it out and have helped a few get as far as I did. There may be instructions somewhere but I don't know where and really haven't looked. You know how we are about directions...:roflblack:

Lamonster
01-16-2015, 07:32 PM
Maybe a tutorial on posting photos would help those that want to post pictures. I figured some of it out and have helped a few get as far as I did. There may be instructions somewhere but I don't know where and really haven't looked. You know how we are about directions...:roflblack:

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?32274-Posting-Pictures-from-your-hard-drive-on-this-board