PDA

View Full Version : Wind shield tint

Cajun
01-15-2015, 10:21 AM
Thinking about tinting my wind shield black. Anyone think there's a legal issue with that here in LOUISIANA?

Cruzr Joe
01-15-2015, 10:30 AM
Thinking about tinting my wind shield black. Anyone think there's a legal issue with that here in LOUISIANA?

If you look through your windshield .................... It will be a problem at night no matter what state you are in.

If you put info in about which Spyder you have (year and model) most folks on here can give you better advice/suggestions because several of these bikes are completely different and what works on one may not work on another.

Cruzr Joe

Chupaca
01-15-2015, 10:40 AM
Like mentioned above the size of the shield will determine that in many states. If it is more of a deflector should not be a problem but if you see throught it it can be. You can use the peel and stick type and remove it if you have to...:dontknow:

Cajun
01-15-2015, 10:45 AM
Thanks for the info guys. Its a 2013 ST. When riding if pretty much look over it. It's adjustable up and down though so I've got to be careful with it. Yes, for sure peel and stick window tint is what I'm planning.

Thanks for the input.

Bfromla
02-23-2015, 08:23 PM
Ive done decals out of line of sight but no need for tint

whitjim10
02-23-2015, 09:07 PM
I look over my windshield not through it