PDA

View Full Version : Spyderfest 2015 Group Rides Question

ChicoFowler
01-13-2015, 09:52 AM
I haven't seen, maybe I missed it, postings regarding the routes of the group rides, nor any advance sign up for them.
Did I miss it? It would be nice to know the different rides and be able to sign up ahead of time.

Big F
01-13-2015, 10:21 AM
I haven't seen, maybe I missed it, postings regarding the routes of the group rides, nor any advance sign up for them.
Did I miss it? It would be nice to know the different rides and be able to sign up ahead of time.

I agree with Chico. Advance knowledge for selection AND advance sign-up would eliminate a lot of mass confusion the day of the scheduled ride!!
THE BIG F

Yazz
01-13-2015, 01:56 PM
In years past, you just rode to the staging area and got in line. No signing up for anything, no confusion.

This year there will be smaller groups taking off at staggered times, all to the same destination.

Information will be posted when everything is finalized.

Please remember that the MOgang are all volunteers. They put in long hours making SpyderFest the best event around.:2thumbs:

SpyderAnn01
01-13-2015, 06:28 PM
Chill out guys it is only January!

Joanie
01-17-2015, 07:12 PM
Chill out guys it is only January!

Yazz andSpyderAnn01 Thank you very much.

Yes there will be group rides and more information will be posted.

I have started a thread on the "tentative" schedule of events. When I find out what is when I will get that posted.