PDA

View Full Version : Trolls

SNOOPY
01-09-2015, 08:46 AM
"If a troll shows up on our boards and I can identify their IP I will disable all their accounts and will continue to do so until they go somewhere else to play. Trolls will be banned as fast as I can find them in-order to keep peace in the house. Someone asked me today what a "Troll" was. A Troll is someone that comes here only to cause division within our group. They have nothing of any value to add to this site."

Thanks for clarifying that I'm not a troll Lamont, I appreciate it. :2thumbs:

roflmao

:)

bscrive
01-09-2015, 08:57 AM
But....your old avatar suggested differently :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

SNOOPY
01-09-2015, 09:10 AM
Can't prove it. :shocked:

Lol

oldguyinTX
01-09-2015, 10:14 AM
Never thought that you were a troll - funny, yes, opinionated, yes, but not a troll.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhbHXoMX7abtXEda8SFo2e-XiMl3M9sLYRAS9t31PYzYEZWgj1

Pirate looks at --
01-09-2015, 10:17 AM
If the shoe fits......

finless
01-09-2015, 10:19 AM
On my forum I don't really have an issue with trolls but the amount of spamming from Russians for sex and drugs is amazing! It has grown in the last 3 months to become a real problem! I have 5 moderators and every day we have to delete SPAM and ban users. In Vbulletin I have also had to block some email domains from registering which did help a lot with that. But we still get SPAMMERS all the time. Real pain in the rear!

Bob

Bob Denman
01-09-2015, 11:31 AM
I hope that the Boss gives them a good dose of... 100709
WHOEVER they are!

Chupaca
01-09-2015, 12:08 PM
they should start their own site and badger themselves. Must be more satisfying to beat one of their own than being thrown off sites where they fail so miserably. Maybe they have a prize for being thrown off the most sites...now theres a trophy to be proud of...:roflblack::roflblack:

Bob Denman
01-09-2015, 12:14 PM
:shocked: Don't give them any ideas... :gaah:

SNOOPY
01-09-2015, 01:17 PM
On my forum I don't really have an issue with trolls but the amount of spamming from Russians for sex and drugs is amazing! It has grown in the last 3 months to become a real problem! I have 5 moderators and every day we have to delete SPAM and ban users. In Vbulletin I have also had to block some email domains from registering which did help a lot with that. But we still get SPAMMERS all the time. Real pain in the rear!

Bob

We have many things implemented to control spammers on my site, but still have a ton we have to take care of manually at times. :(

ARtraveler
01-09-2015, 02:36 PM
Never thought Snoopy was a troll.

SNOOPY
01-09-2015, 07:38 PM
Never thought Snoopy was a troll.

Okay, where do I send the check? roflmao