PrairieSpyder
01-08-2015, 05:26 PM
http://youtu.be/BV4Bo7I6Ztk

cuznjohn
01-08-2015, 05:41 PM
bet the squirrel does it again

Bob Denman
01-08-2015, 05:54 PM
:shocked: Somebody at the PETA headquarters, just passed out!

ARtraveler
01-08-2015, 06:01 PM
A little harsh--but then again--I like the cute critters.

We had a couple regulars that came to our bird feeder and to taunt the cats through the window. The squirrels would walk the window sill and just drive the cats crazy.

One of them stored about 2 pounds of mushrooms in my BBQ over the winter. I had to do a good cleaning when I fired it up in the spring. :yes:

I used to talk back to the squirrels when I sat in the hot tub. They would chatter and I would mimic them. We would get quite a conversation going, and the more I talked back, the more exited they got. The ex was ready to send me off to the funny farm--but guess I survived.

Chupaca
01-08-2015, 06:48 PM
probably caught a brach swung around and is on his way back...better than magic mountain...:roflblack:

vided
01-08-2015, 07:31 PM
I have a love hate with a little fat squirrel. He shows up every day and feasts.
i chase him he runs then comes back:yikes::yikes::yikes:
but I wouldn't hurt him.

cuznjohn
01-08-2015, 07:32 PM
i have played the vid a couple of times and the lil :cus: keeps doing the same thing

Motorcycledave
01-08-2015, 10:44 PM
PETA, People eating tasty animals......

:shocked: Somebody at the pETA headquarters, just passed out!

Peter Aawen
01-08-2015, 11:14 PM
That first one is probably out telling all the neighbouring squirrels about the free food & fantastic ride he found at your place!! Next thing you know, you'll have a squirrel party on your deck as they all come over to check out the freaking awsome ride!! :eek:

kep-up
01-09-2015, 08:13 AM
Looks like supper to me!

retread
01-09-2015, 08:50 AM
Skeet comes to mind ;).

john

finless
01-09-2015, 10:21 AM
Yep, it's called Squirrel pult ;)

Many have done it on youtube. This was the funniest I have seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3Ya6z-NlDo

By the way, this video has caused a lot of controversy with Animal rights people.

Bob

cuznjohn
01-09-2015, 10:46 AM
question,,, do they land on their feet like cats

finless
01-09-2015, 12:51 PM
question,,, do they land on their feet like cats

I believe so! If you watch close you can see them spinning their tail to balance and keep upright.

Bob

mowin
01-09-2015, 04:35 PM
I've got 7 of em cleaned up and in the freezer after they emptied out my bird feeders. Few more and its time for a spaghetti meat sauce.

finless
01-09-2015, 05:44 PM
I've got 7 of em cleaned up and in the freezer after they emptied out my bird feeders. Few more and its time for a spaghetti meat sauce.

OMG, my Dad you to shoot and eat Squirrels! My Mom told me I ate them before in sauces as a young child..... I like to try new things but a rodent? What the heck... I might try it again just to see ;)

Bob

Bob Denman
01-09-2015, 06:20 PM
They're pretty good. :thumbup:
They taste a lot like rabbit; the texture of the meat isn't as stringy. :clap: nojoke

...kind of like... chicken! :roflblack:

Plyrod38
01-09-2015, 06:27 PM
My tenants and neighbors have my permission to shoot the little ba****ds on my property. They have cost me considerable $$ from damage they've done to my buildings, I had to replace the corners on the vinyl siding on one 2 story building, they would chew "steps" up the corners and chew holes in the soffit and nest in the attic.
The neighbors will shoot them, soak them and salt them down and when they get enough, they will make a stew. I won't eat any furry tailed rats, and have difficulty killing any living animal.

PrairieSpyder
01-09-2015, 06:32 PM
OMG, my Dad you to shoot and eat Squirrels! My Mom told me I ate them before in sauces as a young child..... I like to try new things but a rodent? What the heck... I might try it again just to see ;)

Bob

If you ever see Nutria on a menu, look out! It's the meat from rats. I've also heard of coats made from Nutria fur.

I've eaten cuy, a national dish in Peru. It's guinea pig. It was roasted and not bad at all.

mowin
01-09-2015, 07:07 PM

Bob

They are in the rat family. Thats why I call 'em tree rats. They eat nuts, seeds, ect. Unlike chickens or turkeys that will eat anything slow enough to catch and small enough to swallow.

SNOOPY
01-09-2015, 07:32 PM
bet the squirrel does it again

I'd do it again if I was a squirrel! :yes: