PDA

View Full Version : Eye in the sky

PrairieSpyder
01-08-2015, 11:05 AM
Boeing has an unmanned aircraft that will stay in flight 4 days, and they're working on getting it to 10 days!!

http://bcove.me/ddb0bode

cuznjohn
01-08-2015, 11:16 AM
very interesting thanks

Saluda
01-08-2015, 11:23 AM
Science fictions books I read as a kid are all coming true. Kind of laughed at them then but not now.

warp10
01-08-2015, 11:36 AM
The govt want to keep an eye on everyone. :spyder:

cuznjohn
01-08-2015, 11:57 AM
The govt want to keep an eye on everyone. :spyder:

after reading your post i have to respectively disagree with you, if a person has nothing to hide than why worry who is watching you. i would rather be watch than to have something like what happened in France yesterday happen to us

warp10
01-08-2015, 12:10 PM
It was said some what tongue-in-cheek. They would need too many to watch the country. They would also need a way to "see and listen" inside of buildings. They can do some of this now, but not from high flying planes. Low, slow and quiet drones, that may be the answer. It might be why the FAA is so against civilians flying them very far.

ThreeWheels
01-08-2015, 12:16 PM
Surveillance of civilian personnel could be the only purpose for something like this.

Battlefield intelligence ?

One surface to air missile would shut down your views of the area.

Just my opinion, I could be wrong. I'm sure someone will let me know if I am.

Chupaca
01-08-2015, 12:29 PM
and we don't know how much they can do now. But on the techy side of it I do remember wanting a Dick Tracy watch and you can get them now. Never thought we would see many things as a child. What does the youth of today think....??:dontknow:

kep-up
01-08-2015, 03:19 PM
Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and will lose both.

ARtraveler
01-08-2015, 03:29 PM
I could get the discussion flowing but I won't. Most of you know what I would say from the good old days.

My comments can be found on _ _ _ . gov I am sure. :roflblack::roflblack:

A true sign of the times. They now have the big bird, and all kinds of little ones. :yes::yes:

Bird hunting anyone? :roflblack::roflblack:

spydaman60
01-08-2015, 03:35 PM
I could get the discussion flowing but I won't. Most of you know what I would say from the good old days.

My comments can be found on _ _ _ . com I am sure. :roflblack::roflblack:

A true sign of the times. They now have the big bird, and all kinds of little ones. :yes::yes:

Bird hunting anyone? :roflblack::roflblack:only waterfowl! :joke: thanks for the post patty! very interesting.

ARtraveler
01-08-2015, 03:37 PM
only waterfowl! :joke: thanks for the post patty! very interesting.

May I plead the 5th...or maybe drink one? :roflblack::roflblack:

And then there's Beethoven's unfinished fifth...

spydaman60
01-08-2015, 03:39 PM
May I plead the 5th...or maybe drink one? :roflblack::roflblack:

And then there's Beethoven's unfinished fifth...i'll drink to that and just about anything else!:thumbup:

spacetiger
01-08-2015, 08:54 PM
Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and will lose both.

???

Cruzr Joe
01-08-2015, 09:47 PM

Those who ignore history will live to repeat it. I personally believe that you will have to make some concessions.

Cruzr Joe