PDA

View Full Version : Video from last Sunday

searsboy
01-07-2015, 12:13 PM
Got out for a 150 mile ride last weekend. It was a partly sunny day of about 45 degrees with a 20 mph north wind.
This is the type of roads I like to ride. Spydie got a little dirty...I now know the front tires throw mud on the panniers and the rear tire buries the monoshock with mud pretty good!!!!
Hope you enjoy the vid :thumbup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1vDf3ow16U

Chupaca
01-07-2015, 12:41 PM
looks like a fun ryde. Remember my time in Texas and the many rides, alas before spyders were born..thanks..!! :2thumbs:

LEEB
01-07-2015, 02:11 PM
Got out for a 150 mile ride last weekend. It was a partly sunny day of about 45 degrees with a 20 mph north wind.
This is the type of roads I like to ride. Spydie got a little dirty...I now know the front tires throw mud on the panniers and the rear tire buries the monoshock with mud pretty good!!!!
Hope you enjoy the vid :thumbup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1vDf3ow16U

Searsboy, thanks for sharing the video with us northern inhabitants. Up here in PA there's fresh snow on the ground, temp in the singles and low teens. My Spyder is hibernating in a garage until warm weather returns. But, having a chance to watch your video put me back in the saddle for a few minutes, and I could almost feel the wind blowing through my hair.
To all our Spyder brothers and sisters that dwell in the warmer climates, please video some of your winter rides and post them for us frostbitten polar bears. We'd love to ride with you in your videos. Thanks again Searsboy!!

ARtraveler
01-07-2015, 02:47 PM
:yes::yes::yes: Thank you for sharing your ride video with us. Perfect music to go along with the vid.

It was almost as good as going on my own ride.

To those who have video cameras and are still riding... It would be great if you would also share some rides with us.

I promise that I am going to learn to use my Go-Pro this riding season and will send you folks some Alaska rides.

searsboy
01-07-2015, 03:36 PM
Searsboy, thanks for sharing the video with us northern inhabitants. Up here in PA there's fresh snow on the ground, temp in the singles and low teens. My Spyder is hibernating in a garage until warm weather returns. But, having a chance to watch your video put me back in the saddle for a few minutes, and I could almost feel the wind blowing through my hair.
To all our Spyder brothers and sisters that dwell in the warmer climates, please video some of your winter rides and post them for us frostbitten polar bears. We'd love to ride with you in your videos. Thanks again Searsboy!!

You've received my post as intended! I feel for those unable to ride for whatever reason. Come on Springtime!

searsboy
01-07-2015, 03:39 PM
:yes::yes::yes: Thank you for sharing your ride video with us. Perfect music to go along with the vid.

It was almost as good as going on my own ride.

To those who have video cameras and are still riding... It would be great if you would also share some rides with us.

I promise that I am going to learn to use my Go-Pro this riding season and will send you folks some Alaska rides.

Thanks. I look forward to your videos! Alaska is on my bucket list! :ohyea:

Cruzr Joe
01-07-2015, 03:45 PM
Here in Arkansas we are still getting to ride some, thanks for the video, it was cool.

Cruzr Joe