PDA

View Full Version : Stufz burger press

mowin
01-06-2015, 04:13 PM
http://www.buystufz.com

I got one of these in my stocking this Christmas. Now I'm not a big fan of the "as seen on tv" crap, and was thinking to myself, just another thing to clutter the junk drawer.

Well, this thing works. And yes, I would have bet good money it wouldn't. Now, to clarify, it works, but It's a little tricky and takes a little more time then
I thought it would.

I used 92% lean beef, and stuffed my burger with bacon and Blue cheese. I cooked it on a George Foreman type grill that cooks from top and bottom at the same time. I did slightly overcook it, but it held together and tasted great. Not sure how good they will come out on the grill or fry pan tho.

My next try will be with venison burger, but im not to optimistic its going to hold together.

Chupaca
01-06-2015, 04:21 PM
Good luck..!! They always make it look that easy..!! But a lot of the stuff on as seen does work...:dontknow:

spydaman60
01-06-2015, 04:36 PM
http://www.buystufz.com

I got one of these in my stocking this Christmas. Now I'm not a big fan of the "as seen on tv" crap, and was thinking to myself, just another thing to clutter the junk drawer.

Well, this thing works. And yes, I would have bet good money it wouldn't. Now, to clarify, it works, but It's a little tricky and takes a little more time then
I thought it would.

I used 92% lean beef, and stuffed my burger with bacon and Blue cheese. I cooked it on a George Foreman type grill that cooks from top and bottom at the same time. I did slightly overcook it, but it held together and tasted great. Not sure how good they will come out on the grill or fry pan tho.

My next try will be with venison burger, but im not to optimistic its going to hold together.just put an egg and a few bread crumbs in the venison {and mix well}and they will hold together very nicely!

Bob Denman
01-06-2015, 05:49 PM
:D Tur-Duc-hen burger; anyone? :roflblack:

I'm thinking mashed potatoes, and onions... :shocked:

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
01-06-2015, 06:43 PM
HOw bad could it be, all you do is throw it in & then crush it together. it is non mechanical chinese plastic same material
found in their food.

mowin
01-06-2015, 10:17 PM
HOw bad could it be, all you do is throw it in & then crush it together. it is non mechanical chinese plastic same material
found in their food.

I know it's not rocket science, lol, but you do need to keep adding meat to the press to get the correct size pocket. As far as plastic in Chinese food, I wouldn't know. I hate the stuff:barf:

Frank G
01-06-2015, 10:19 PM
Wow, thanks for the info. Got one in my stocking too, now I will have to try it. Love the grand kids, they are so thoughtful. :yes::yes::yes: